pmiller

Default I did it! ...electronics help needed

I finally did it after floating around this newsgroup
the past 5 years I finally bought my first boat a
1988 27' Carver Montego after spending the past
week on the South River I couldn't be more happy
with my choice! Now my question... I would like to have
the gauges all replaced and have the panel replaced as well. I have the boat
docked at pier 7 Marina on the South River does anyone know a reputable
electronics
person that they would be willing to refer for the above project in the
Annapolis area?

thanks again for all your help over the years

Sincerely

Paul

Sir Spamalot

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:00:55 -0400, "pmiller"
wrote:

I finally did it after floating around this newsgroup
the past 5 years I finally bought my first boat a
1988 27' Carver Montego after spending the past
week on the South River I couldn't be more happy
with my choice! Now my question... I would like to have
the gauges all replaced and have the panel replaced as well. I have the boat
docked at pier 7 Marina on the South River does anyone know a reputable
electronics
person that they would be willing to refer for the above project in the
Annapolis area?

thanks again for all your help over the years

Sincerely

Paul

PKYS is in Annapolis, I believe.

www.pkys.com

Good Luck!!

SS

Impeller help needed Camilo General 3 April 30th 04 09:05 AM
Info Needed - 1989 Shamrock William M. Bickley General 3 April 29th 04 01:20 AM
Best Places to find used Electronics etc. Dennis General 1 February 2nd 04 01:10 PM
Scientists needed for TV series Kris Scheppe General 0 January 23rd 04 05:09 PM
boat mechanic in hamilton/burlington ontario area needed..? B.D. General 1 August 11th 03 01:45 AM