Gould 0738

Default OT--Hate Bush? You're still in the minority

Current Tally - 07/11/04

2000 Adjustment: Bush -0.7%

EV's: Bush 247, Kerry 291

Pct: Bush 47.2%, Kerry 50.9%

*****************

Right Track / Wrong Direction:

Pos: 37.3% - Neg: 53.3% margin up 7.6 to -8.3%

Right Track: 40% - Wrong Track: 54%
Newsweek 07/09/04

Right Track: 39% - Wrong Track: 49%
Time 07/08/04

Right Track: 47% - Wrong Track: 48%
Zogby 07/07/04

***************************************

Bush Gains Since 2000
NONE

Bush Losses Since 2000
New Hampshire
Florida

**************************

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

jps

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...
Favorability ratings

Newsweek (7/8-9):
Favorable: 51 (up from 46% in May)
Unfavorable: 45

Zogby (7/6-7/7)
Favorable: 56 (up from 52% in May)
Unfavorable: 43

CNN/USA Today/Gallup (7/6/04):
Favorable: 53 (remained the same as June)
Unfavorable: 44

Despite millions of dollars spent on attack ads by the

Democrats,
the
majority of the country still views Bush favorably...and his
favorability
rating is *increasing*.

Oh my God. You say that the Dems have spent so much on attacks

when
most of the ads I've seen (I'm in a battleground state) have been
positive.

A far cry from the negative approach of the Reps. Nasty assholes.

And, it's starting to pay off in your own state where Kerry has

now
pulled into a sizeable lead.

LOL! A "sizeable lead"? In Florida?

The most recent 3 polls in Florida:

Bush 43 Kerry 48 (Rassmussen)
Bush 43 Kerry 43 (Quinnipiac)
Bush 48 Kerry 38 (Fox News)

One is tied, one has Bush with a "sizeable lead" (ie--outside the

poll's
margin of error), and one has Bush within the margin of error.

Where's
that
"sizeable lead" in Florida you were referring to?

LOL! Not. The most recent poll is Rassmussen.

The Rasmussen poll was only a couple of days "older" than the Quinnipiac

and
Fox News polls...and it showed a Kerry lead that fell within the margin

of
error for the polling data.

Adding Edwards to the
ticket just makes Bush's toast a little darker.

Hehehe. Another erroneous "jps prediction" for the archives.

Will you be pulling them out when Bush loses?

Don't think so. Maybe I'll do it for you.

Toast.

When you go back to visit the archives, make sure you do a search with the
words "toast" and "wesley clark". I think you'll find several more of your
erroneous predictions.

The toastee has been consistent. That's your man and idol.

jps
basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

LOL! A "sizeable lead"? In Florida?

The most recent 3 polls in Florida:

Bush 43 Kerry 48 (Rassmussen)
Bush 43 Kerry 43 (Quinnipiac)
Bush 48 Kerry 38 (Fox News)

Interesting discrepancy between Faux News and the others. What question

did
they ask? Which candidate is more likely to accidentally choke on his
toothbrush?

I believe Fox asked: "Do you generally have a favorable or unfavorable view
of Bush?"

Rasmussen asked: "Since Bush lied about WMD, and Michael Moore accurately
pointed out numerous other Bush lies in F911, do you have a favorable or
unfavorable opinion of the President?"

Quinnipiac asked: "Please flip a coin and tell us if it's heads or tails."

If the presidency is in the bag for you republicans, how come so many
of these said republicans are pushing money into the hands of one
Ralph Nadar, and the Green Party? Are you guys suddenly, after raping
and pillaging the environment, now worried about it? Or is it because
you know Bush is a failed president, and need to get people on the
Green Party bandwagon, taken from the democrats?
Dave Hall

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:14:18 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

NOYB wrote:

Favorability ratings

Newsweek (7/8-9):
Favorable: 51 (up from 46% in May)

Hah. Just wait until this week's or next week's "Bush Scandal."

Wait until there is an investigation of alleged political
contributions made by members of Edward's lawyer buddies in an effort
to get around campaign finance laws.

Then there is a the fallout of the "Whoopie" incident. Is it any
wonder who's side the major media is on when the video of that whole
episode is being withheld?

There's a very good chance Bush will lost the election. Even odds, I
would say. And by numbers his brother and the Supremes won't be able to
fix.

You might be right. Bush might lose. There are plenty of highly
impressionable and naive people who have bought into the notion that
strong leadership is less desirable than having the world "like" us.

Dave
Harry Krause

Hey...I agree...the Bu****es are a pack of lying, thieving thugs.