MMLJ

Default OT--Hate Bush? You're still in the minority

Harry Krause wrote:

Quoting a Faux News pol...now that is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

UH.....You have room to talk! All you ever do is cut & paste pro-lib
crap all day long. Get a grip! BTW, it's nice to see others posting
anti-democrat stuff and watching you bleeding heart liberals bitch and
moan. What are you going to do next Mr. Krause, complain about all the
OT stuff being posted here?
NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article et,
says...
Favorability ratings

Newsweek (7/8-9):
Favorable: 51 (up from 46% in May)
Unfavorable: 45

Zogby (7/6-7/7)
Favorable: 56 (up from 52% in May)
Unfavorable: 43

CNN/USA Today/Gallup (7/6/04):
Favorable: 53 (remained the same as June)
Unfavorable: 44

Despite millions of dollars spent on attack ads by the Democrats,

the
majority of the country still views Bush favorably...and his

favorability
rating is *increasing*.

Oh my God. You say that the Dems have spent so much on attacks when
most of the ads I've seen (I'm in a battleground state) have been
positive.

A far cry from the negative approach of the Reps. Nasty assholes.

And, it's starting to pay off in your own state where Kerry has now
pulled into a sizeable lead.

LOL! A "sizeable lead"? In Florida?

The most recent 3 polls in Florida:

Bush 43 Kerry 48 (Rassmussen)
Bush 43 Kerry 43 (Quinnipiac)
Bush 48 Kerry 38 (Fox News)

One is tied, one has Bush with a "sizeable lead" (ie--outside the poll's
margin of error), and one has Bush within the margin of error. Where's

that
"sizeable lead" in Florida you were referring to?

LOL! Not. The most recent poll is Rassmussen.

The Rasmussen poll was only a couple of days "older" than the Quinnipiac and
Fox News polls...and it showed a Kerry lead that fell within the margin of
error for the polling data.

Adding Edwards to the
ticket just makes Bush's toast a little darker.

Hehehe. Another erroneous "jps prediction" for the archives.

NOYB

"MMLJ" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:

Quoting a Faux News pol...now that is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

UH.....You have room to talk! All you ever do is cut & paste pro-lib
crap all day long. Get a grip! BTW, it's nice to see others posting
anti-democrat stuff and watching you bleeding heart liberals bitch and
moan. What are you going to do next Mr. Krause, complain about all the
OT stuff being posted here?

But that'd be hypocritical! And we all know that Harry isn't a hypocrite.
wink, wink

NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Favorability ratings

Newsweek (7/8-9):
Favorable: 51 (up from 46% in May)
Unfavorable: 45

Zogby (7/6-7/7)
Favorable: 56 (up from 52% in May)
Unfavorable: 43

CNN/USA Today/Gallup (7/6/04):
Favorable: 53 (remained the same as June)
Unfavorable: 44

Despite millions of dollars spent on attack ads by the Democrats, the
majority of the country still views Bush favorably...and his

favorability
rating is *increasing*.

You ought to buy yourself a decent dictionary, Nobby. The fact that
almost half the electorate views Bush unfavorably doesn't mean that they
hate him.

At the moment, Bush is down in the significant polls.

You forgot an interesting stat from the latest Newsweek poll...

Some 53% of registered voters think it is time for someone different in
the White House.

But are 95 out of 100 people in that 53% planning to mark the box next to
Kerry's name in November? Afterall, he's given them no solid reason why
they should.

If only one-tenth of the people who think it is time for someone else in the
White House either: a) stay home on election day, or b) vote for Nader, then
Bush wins.

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

LOL! A "sizeable lead"? In Florida?

The most recent 3 polls in Florida:

Bush 43 Kerry 48 (Rassmussen)
Bush 43 Kerry 43 (Quinnipiac)
Bush 48 Kerry 38 (Fox News)

Interesting discrepancy between Faux News and the others. What question

did
they ask? Which candidate is more likely to accidentally choke on his
toothbrush?

I believe Fox asked: "Do you generally have a favorable or unfavorable view
of Bush?"

Rasmussen asked: "Since Bush lied about WMD, and Michael Moore accurately
pointed out numerous other Bush lies in F911, do you have a favorable or
unfavorable opinion of the President?"

Quinnipiac asked: "Please flip a coin and tell us if it's heads or tails."

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

[...]

Negatives, that's all you have
jps

In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

Will you be pulling them out when Bush loses?

Don't think so. Maybe I'll do it for you.

Toast.

jps
NOYB

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
In article . net,
says...

"jps" wrote in message
[...]

When you go back to visit the archives, make sure you do a search with the
words "toast" and "wesley clark". I think you'll find several more of your
erroneous predictions.