Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
pickled

Default outdrive oil change

I have a 69 mercruiser1 on the upper drive I have a fill hole and a vent
hole.I know to fill through the fill hole untill oil comes out the vent
hole.
On the lower end I have a hole in the very bottom and 2 up top.One says
vent and the otherone says flusher (I think)
Do I fill from the bottom hole untill the oil comes out the vent hole
too.
What is the flusher hole for?