Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Smith

Default Harry's Trailer Winch

They were just very short trips he made on his lobster boat with his doctor
doctor wife.

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...

On 7/1 Harry wrote:

Yesterday, just for the hell of it, I did a solo launch and retrieval of
our Parker 25. The launch was easy, as I was using a deep ramp. The boat
just floated free of the trailer, so I tied it off and parked the tow
vehicle and trailer.

On the day he claimed he was boating, he still managed to post 23 times.
When did he actually find the time to go boating as he claimed? Must have
been a short trip.

6:22 AM
6:25 AM
7:16AM
7:23 AM
7:34AM
7:54 AM
7:56 AM
8:05 AM
9:32 AM
9:39 AM
10:14 AM
10:16 AM
10:21 AM
10:25 AM
11:04 AM
11:10 AM
11:32 AM
12:15 PM
1:22 PM
1:48 PM
2:01 PM
4:12 PM
5:13 PM

Advice sought on electric trailer winches... Harry Krause General 52 July 6th 04 05:36 PM
How to change trailer winch cable on land? Ree-Yees General 12 May 11th 04 03:49 AM
boat trailer winch sizing RB General 4 May 10th 04 11:21 PM
Correct Trailer set up for towing my speedboat. Chester General 3 July 28th 03 12:55 PM