jim--

Default Advice sought on electric trailer winches...

He invites it and enjoys it in a sick way.

"Megalodon" wrote in message
ink.net...
Okay for the record everbody my boat is a 17' thirty year old Lucraft with
an 85 hp Johnson. It's hard to pretend to have a real boat with that kind
of reality, so you guys just keep chewing on poor Harry.

"jim--" wrote in message

"K. Smith" wrote in message

Just another of your lies hey Harry???

You don't own a boat & never have, not your latest manufactured lie
about the Parker nor the "lobster" boat you claim & you most certainly
didn't launch anything "on your own", the real owners of the Parker
would never ever allow that, not even regular paying charter

customers.
You just make these stories up once & a while to try & pretend you're

boater, to cover for your political lying spam.

Oh well I guess your boat lies are tame compared to your loony left
political lies, Harry the liar of the left.

Here's some of your previous lies, pasted in your own words of course,
about boats & a BS story you made up about your father in your sad
attempts to pretend you're something you're not, & what you are is

well
below a turd on a stick.

Harry's own words;

"Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat
under your command? I have."

OR

"My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in
winter in a 22'boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible,
even the fuel. Got a "fireboat" welcome in NYC."

Krause recently claimed his wife was a doctor and working towards a
PhD....he said he calls her doctor-doctor. When challenged, he backed

down
on the claim.

I made a $10,000 bet with Krause that he did not own a custom made 36

foot
lobster boat. I offered to fly down at my own expense. He turned down

the
bet.

Don't forget his previous claim of owning a Hatteras...yet he was found

be a liar on this claim also.

He has a history of having to fabricate stories about his life for some
strange reason. All lies. His real life must be pretty darn boring.

How sad it is for him to have to wake up each morning and realizing he

has
to go through another day living the nightmare life of Harry Krause.

Bowgus

First make sure the trailer is level side to side on the ramp, then just
power the boat up onto the trailer ... too easy.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Yesterday, just for the hell of it, I did a solo launch and retrieval of
our Parker 25. The launch was easy, as I was using a deep ramp. The boat
just floated free of the trailer, so I tied it off and parked the tow
vehicle and trailer.

The retrieval was more complicated, but I was able to do it. I'm
wondering, though, whether it would be simpler to buy and install an
electric trailer winch with the capacity to pull the boat up into
position on the trailer. It's a bunk trailer, and, simply by tugging
hard on a line attached to the bow deck chock, I can get the boat pretty
much up on the trailer. I winch it up the remaining two feet using a
hand winch, and, while I can do it, it takes considerable effort. The
winch is sized properly for the boat...but it is a large, heavy boat.

Installing an electric winch on my trailer is not difficult. Where do
you put the battery, though? And...how long do these electric winches
last? I always see guys at the boat ramp struggling with "dead" electric
winches...do they burn out in a hurry? Does rain shorten their lives?

Advice? Brand recommendation? We're talking a 3-1/2 ton boat/motor/fuel
and gear load here, I'd guess.

Harry Krause

Bowgus wrote:

[...]

I don't like powerloading the boat on the trailer.
K. Smith

jim-- wrote:
He invites it and enjoys it in a sick way.

One of his standard ploys is to "invite" to meet, but it never happens
because then he'll be exposed as the liar he is. The closest he's ever
got in this NG is stalking the female members, but they of course were
unaware till he boasted of his criminal behaviour.

He can't even make his solo launch lie sound plausible, because he
actually thinks you "winch" a boat that size up onto the trailer.

I suppose he'll need to watch more closely at the ramps, till he can
fabricate a believable lie, by seeing how the real boat owners do it.

Here's another of his lies, a list of the boats he's owned:-) since then
he's added an optimax powered runabout & currently still claims to own a
36ft custom designed "lobster" boat with 500hp+ Cummins & the Parker
26:-) He's such a liar it really is a mental illness.

His own posts are pasted of course, he demands nothing less:-)

Here are some:

"Hatteras 43' sportfish
Swan 41' racing/cruising sloop
Morgan 33
O'Day 30
Cruisers, Inc., Mackinac 22
Century Coronado
Bill Luders 16, as sweet a sailboat as ever caught a breeze.
Century 19' wood lapstrake with side wheel steering
Cruisers, Inc. 18' and 16' wood lapstrakes
Wolverines. Molded plywood. Gorgeous. Several. 14,15,17
footers with various Evinrudes
Lighting class sailboat
Botved Coronet with twin 50 hp Evinrudes. Interesting boat.
Aristocraft (a piece of junk...13', fast, held together with
spit)
Alcort Sunfish
Ancarrow Marine Aquiflyer.
22' footer with two Caddy Crusaders. Guaranteed 60 mph. In the late 1950's.
Skimmar brand skiff
Arkansas Traveler fiberglass bowrider (I think it was a
bowrider)
Dyer Dhow
Su-Mark round bilge runabout, fiberglass
Penn Yan runabouts. Wood.
Old Town wood and canvas canoe
Old Town sailing canoe...different than above canoe"

He's just a lying piece of crap.

"jim--" wrote in message

"K. Smith" wrote in message

[...]

jim--

"K. Smith" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:
[...]

Add Lyman to that list. I recall him talking about owning one.

Harry Krause

K. Smith wrote:

jim-- wrote:
He invites it and enjoys it in a sick way.

One of his standard ploys is to "invite" to meet, but it never happens

Obviously, your daily ECT isn't enough.
Marshall Banana

Also Sprach K. Smith :

Just another of your lies hey Harry???

Karen, he was looking for advice on a winch, not advice from a wench.

Dan

--
The early bird gets the leftover coffee from the night before
Harry Krause

Marshall Banana wrote:

Also Sprach K. Smith :

Just another of your lies hey Harry???

Karen, he was looking for advice on a winch, not advice from a wench.

Dan

Indeed. In fact, yesterday afternoon I drove down to the boat yard to
look over the winch, and, sure enough, it was indeed a two-speed model,
and, sure enough, I had never used "low," or even noticed there was a
"low."