mono sect

Default Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points kicks Liberal lying sacks in the teeth on al-Qaida Saddamn links

There are many links between Terrorists and Saddamn, so ES&D
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player...nion&4&wvx-300

Bob Kerrey, a former Democratic senator from Nebraska and now a member
of the commission, said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America" he
believes Clinton should have been more aggressive in going after
al-Qaeda following the ship attack.

"I think he did have enough proof to take action," Kerrey said.
"That's a difference of opinion."

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:
There are many links between Terrorists and Saddamn, so ES&D
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player...nion&4&wvx-300

Bob Kerrey, a former Democratic senator from Nebraska and now a member
of the commission, said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America" he
believes Clinton should have been more aggressive in going after
al-Qaeda following the ship attack.

"I think he did have enough proof to take action," Kerrey said.
"That's a difference of opinion."

Bill O'Reilly? Nothing more than another Limbaugh-type entertainer.
jim--

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
mono sect wrote:
There are many links between Terrorists and Saddamn, so ES&D

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player...nion&4&wvx-300

Bob Kerrey, a former Democratic senator from Nebraska and now a member
of the commission, said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America" he
believes Clinton should have been more aggressive in going after
al-Qaeda following the ship attack.

"I think he did have enough proof to take action," Kerrey said.
"That's a difference of opinion."

Bill O'Reilly? Nothing more than another Limbaugh-type entertainer.

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:
There are many links between Terrorists and Saddamn, so ES&D

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player...nion&4&wvx-300

Bob Kerrey, a former Democratic senator from Nebraska and now a member
of the commission, said Friday on ABC's "Good Morning America" he
believes Clinton should have been more aggressive in going after
al-Qaeda following the ship attack.

"I think he did have enough proof to take action," Kerrey said.
"That's a difference of opinion."

Bill O'Reilly? Nothing more than another Limbaugh-type entertainer.

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

Look here, buttwipe, I have no interest in what you think is or is not
credible. Got it? O'Reilly is just another right-wing rabble rouser. You
may think he spews "the truth," but that's because you're a neocon
wanna-be.

Charles

jim-- wrote:

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

krause credible? That's an oxymoron.

-- Charlie

jim--

mono sect wrote:
[...]

I never stated anything about O'Reilly and whether I believe in what he
says. I simply asked you to address points of the message he gave that are
not true, something that you still cannot do. You then attack me and call
me childish names for doing so.

This is your typical MO when you are again caught in a corner. Laughable.

Harry Krause

John Gaquin wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Look here, buttwipe, I have no interest in what you think is or is not
credible. Got it? O'Reilly is just another right-wing rabble rouser. You
may think he spews "the truth," but that's because you're a neocon
wanna-be.

A standard Krause response - focused, relevent, succinct. LOL

Indeed, and perhaps someday you'll learn to think, write, and spell.
jim--

jim-- wrote:

I never stated anything about O'Reilly and whether I believe in what he
says. I simply asked you to address points of the message he gave

I am not interested in "addressing" messages that the sleaze known as
O'Reilly gives. I've seen enough from the extreme right to know there is
very little it produces that is worth the time it takes to read. When I
want responsible opinion from the right, I know where to find it. It
ain't on Faux or NewsMax or in this newsgroup.

How many times do you have to be told that I have NO interest in
engaging in ongoing debate with usenet neocon asswipes? 100 times? 200
times? Do your synapses ever connect? I have told you over and again
that I have NO interest in engaging the likes of you in political
discussions. In these forums, I simply enjoy watching right-wing trash
like you and Gawkin and Bertie and a few others attempting to
rationalize the never-ending lies and screw-ups of Bush et al. When I
feel it will help matters move along, I'll toss in a brief response or

two.

When I want to engage in political badinage with a rightie here, I'll
pick on Nobby. He's got tongue in his cheek and a great sense of humor.
You, on the other hand, have your foot stuck in your mouth, and couldn't
turn a decent phrase if your life depended upon it.

Got it now?

So exactly what is it that O'Reilly said that is not true?

jim--

"John Gaquin" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Look here, buttwipe, I have no interest in what you think is or is not
credible. Got it? O'Reilly is just another right-wing rabble rouser. You
may think he spews "the truth," but that's because you're a neocon
wanna-be.

A standard Krause response - focused, relevent, succinct. LOL

Indeed....he has yet to address the initial question.

It is fun though making Krause twist and turn like a puppet.