mono sect

Default Bill O'Reilly's Talking Points kicks Liberal lying sacks in the teeth on al-Qaida Saddamn links

"Charles" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

krause credible? That's an oxymoron.

-- Charlie

Krause 'is' a Liberal lying sack

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

krause credible? That's an oxymoron.

-- Charlie

Krause 'is' a Liberal lying sack

Thank you: I appreciate it.
Imagine...three right-wing buttwipers picking on me, and in very short
order. It's working.
mono sect

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
mono sect wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

jim-- wrote:

So what exactly did he say that was incorrect Harry? If you want to

be
credible do not attack the messenger...attack the message.

krause credible? That's an oxymoron.

-- Charlie

Krause 'is' a Liberal lying sack

Thank you: I appreciate it.
Imagine...three right-wing buttwipers picking on me, and in very short
order. It's working.

You admit you're lying then?

futureworlds

Harry Krause=troll/moron/asshole/loser/fukkhead

privacy.at Anonymous Remailer

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Harry Krause wrote:

Harry Krause=troll/moron/asshole/loser/fukkhead

Nomen Nescio

Harry Krause=troll/moron/asshole/loser/fukkhead

mono sect

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Harry Krause wrote:

Harry Krause=troll/moron/asshole/loser/fukkhead

Harry Krause

mono sect wrote:

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Harry Krause wrote:

Harry Krause=troll/moron/asshole/loser/fukkhead

Bet you are a Bush voter, right?
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

When I want to engage in political badinage with a rightie here, I'll
pick on Nobby. He's got tongue in his cheek and a great sense of humor.

Actually, I don't. Very often my humor is sarcastic in nature...and we all
know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

John H

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:14:40 -0400, "NOYB" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

When I want to engage in political badinage with a rightie here, I'll
pick on Nobby. He's got tongue in his cheek and a great sense of humor.

Actually, I don't. Very often my humor is sarcastic in nature...and we all
know that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

"Pick on??" Sounds like Harry and Doug are trying to occupy the same pedestal.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!