Calif Bill

Default ( OT ) Abolish the terror tax

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
Harry Krause wrote in message

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant

construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants

have
been
built since.

Horse****! Big oil doesn't want nuclear energy. What group of
politicians cozy up to big oil, and their money?

The "liberal left" is dumb Bill's rationalization for everything in

his
life he doesn't like.

As it becomes more and more obvious, even to the blind right wingers,
that Bush is failing miserably, Bill's rants are getting more and more
ridiculus.

And it is even more obvious you are getting stupider as time passes.

Your
crops must be getting better. My complaint is with the choice of the

Dem's.
Kerry? this is even worse than the Repub's choice of Dole!

Perhaps you ought to run, Bill. You might capture 5% of the mentally
challenged vote.

I don't think I could represent you or basskisser.

Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:36:35 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:49:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

When driving through France, one can see a nuclear power plant

around
every
curve, it seems. France has not, to my knowledge, had a nuclear

incident.
Why do
we not use more nuclear power? Is it politics?

John H

Perhaps they haven't begun thinking about what to do with the waste

yet.
Neither have we. Or you. I suspect you don't think about it because

you
don't feel the problem will become critical until you're dead. I, on

the
other hand, give a damn about the world my son and his children

inherit.
I'm
funny that way.

Do you sincerely feel that placing yourself on a pedestal while

demeaning
others
lends value to your posts, Doug?

John H

When you ask a silly question like "is it politics?", it sort of begs for

slap in the face. As far back as a year ago, you explained that you
sometimes enjoy baiting the assembled masses here. By now, you may have
refined it to an art form. How do I know you didn't fall off your chair
laughing after you wrote that question?

Why does the question beg a "slap in the face" from you? Are you sure I

stated
an enjoyment in 'baiting the masses"? I don't recall that.

There have been several literate responses to my question. Few pedestal
climbers.

John H

You're preparing for a major remodeling project. Your contractor of choice r
eminds you that your normal garbage truck will not haul away the debris, and
that you must make special arrangements. On the day the contractor returns
with his crew to begin work, you have not rented a dumpster. You tell him
"I'll deal with it later, somehow, probably".

Is that about right?

basskisser

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

I KNOW you couldn't represent me. Far too stupid, and far too narrow
minded to ever come close to any type of progressive thought that I'd
demand in someone chosen to represent me.
John H

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:36:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:36:35 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:49:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

If that has something to do with the previous posts in this thread, then you
*do* belong on your pedestal. You're way over my head!

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

Doug Kanter

"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 10:36:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:36:35 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 03:49:43 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Is IS connected with the nuclear power issue, and you don't see the analogy.
Think about it over the weekend, grasshopper.