jim--

Default ( OT ) Abolish the terror tax

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants have

been
built since.

Horse****! Big oil doesn't want nuclear energy. What group of
politicians cozy up to big oil, and their money?

The "liberal left" is dumb Bill's rationalization for everything in his
life he doesn't like.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants have

been
built since.

Horse****! Big oil doesn't want nuclear energy. What group of
politicians cozy up to big oil, and their money?

The "liberal left" is dumb Bill's rationalization for everything in his
life he doesn't like.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Not at all, my nearly illiterate friend. I don't blame the left or the
right for many of the things in life that annoy me. Or don't annoy me.

As an example, take nuclear power plants. I live near one. I knew it was
there when I moved to this area. I don't blame the left or the right for
its construction or continued operation, nor do I blame the left or the
right for the problem of nuclear waste disposal. I am not necessarily
opposed to the construction of new nuke plants; it depends upon the
safeguards and how they are enforced. I *am* concerned about the
enactment and enforcement of safeguards when you have an idiot like
Dubya in the White House, but that doesn't mean I oppose nuclear power.
It's a very complex issue, and not one you simple-minded righties are
equipped to handle.

As far as I am concerned, all nuclear waste should be dumped somewhere
in Texas. It seems the appropriate place for it.
Doug Kanter

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants have been
built since.

It must be the very liberal left who's sworn to nip at the heels of General
Electric until they finally clean up the mess they've made of the Hudson
River. Same liberals who got all over Hooker Chemical/Occidental for their
little adventure at Love Canal. Damn hippies.

Doug Kanter

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

It's already being dumped there, Harry. You can tell by the results.

And, sorry about snapping at you the other day. I was having my period.

jim--

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

ink.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant

construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants have

been
built since.

Horse****! Big oil doesn't want nuclear energy. What group of
politicians cozy up to big oil, and their money?

The "liberal left" is dumb Bill's rationalization for everything in his
life he doesn't like.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Not at all, my nearly illiterate friend. I don't blame the left or the
right for many of the things in life that annoy me. Or don't annoy me.

You are indeed a fool who has no clue.

Harry Krause

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
ink.net...
Was the very liberal left who got new nuclear power plant

construction
prohibited. Look at both Japan and France for how many plants have
been
built since.

Horse****! Big oil doesn't want nuclear energy. What group of
politicians cozy up to big oil, and their money?

The "liberal left" is dumb Bill's rationalization for everything in his
life he doesn't like.

Pot-Kettle-Black.

Not at all, my nearly illiterate friend. I don't blame the left or the
right for many of the things in life that annoy me. Or don't annoy me.

You are indeed a fool who has no clue.

Oh...so I should be a simple-minded doof like you, and blame either the
left or the right for everything in life?

Naw, I'll pass on that. You may have that rice bowl in its entirety..
bb

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:17:50 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

And, sorry about snapping at you the other day. I was having my period.

God, I'm glad you came clean with that. It's been bothering me ever
since your outburst. group hug.

bb

Harry Krause

wrote:

And, sorry about snapping at you the other day. I was having my period.

God, I'm glad you came clean with that. It's been bothering me ever
since your outburst. group hug.

bb

Thank you both for sharing. I'm leaving for a moment, to go puke.

Calif Bill

basskisser wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

[...]

Bull-****. You believe in saying anything to support those who pay you.
You only care for Harold. No frigging morals whatsoever when it comes to
beliefs. Was the very liberal left here in California that got the law
passed against Nuclear power plant construction. Big oil is going to make
money even with many nuc plants. All those plastic boats, plastic grocery
bags, nitrogen fertilizers, and fuel for trucks and tractors. They all
require oil. and the oil companies are not prohibited from building Nuclear
plants. they may be more qualified to run a nuc plant than a lot of
businesses. Experience running a refinery will count more than writing
books on bricklaying.