Aquamaid Pty Ltd

Default Ford Lehman Parts

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

Wayne.B

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:51:34 +1000, "Aquamaid Pty Ltd"
wrote:

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

=============================

Try he

American Diesel Corporation
Address: PO Box 1838 (Rt. #3 North), Kilmarnock, VA 22482, USA

Telephone: 804.435.3107

Fax: 804.435.6420

basskisser

"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.
Joe

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Butch Davis

Well, bAssKisser, maybe a couple of other words could be assumed: marine?
sales? authorized? dealer? OEM?, etc.

You're a real piece of work. Now, if only you knew something....

Butch
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Joe

"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

Steven Shelikoff

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:39:54 GMT, "Joe" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
"Joe" wrote in message

.. .
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message
Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

High lair EEE ous.

Steve
basskisser

"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

And you only got 100 hits???????

idiot dismissed.