BoatBanter.com

-   -   Ford Lehman Parts (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/5006-ford-lehman-parts.html)

Aquamaid Pty Ltd June 10th 04 07:51 AM

Ford Lehman Parts

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

Wayne.B June 10th 04 08:39 AM

Ford Lehman Parts

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:51:34 +1000, "Aquamaid Pty Ltd"
wrote:

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

=============================

Try he

American Diesel Corporation
Address: PO Box 1838 (Rt. #3 North), Kilmarnock, VA 22482, USA

Telephone: 804.435.3107

Fax: 804.435.6420

basskisser June 10th 04 03:00 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message ...
Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Joe June 10th 04 07:07 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

basskisser June 11th 04 01:43 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

"Joe" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Butch Davis June 11th 04 01:50 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

Well, bAssKisser, maybe a couple of other words could be assumed: marine?
sales? authorized? dealer? OEM?, etc.

You're a real piece of work. Now, if only you knew something....

Butch
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

Joe June 11th 04 02:39 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

Steven Shelikoff June 11th 04 03:07 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:39:54 GMT, "Joe" wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
. com...
"Joe" wrote in message

.. .
"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message
Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

High lair EEE ous.

Steve

John H June 11th 04 06:38 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

On 11 Jun 2004 05:43:19 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

http://maddox.xmission.com/dip****.html
http://www.bartleby.com/61/22/D0242250.html

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

basskisser June 14th 04 12:49 PM

Ford Lehman Parts

"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...

Simple, Dummy.

Like this- +ford +lehman +"exhaust manifold"
http://myturl.com/000C6

Class dismissed

And you only got 100 hits???????

idiot dismissed.