Butch Davis

Default Ford Lehman Parts

Well, bAssKisser, maybe a couple of other words could be assumed: marine?
sales? authorized? dealer? OEM?, etc.

You're a real piece of work. Now, if only you knew something....

Butch
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
m...
"Aquamaid Pty Ltd" wrote in message

Hi, I'm after a Ford Lehman Exhaust Manifold. Anyone know where I

can
source one?

Thanks

google.com will come up with about 31,000 hits.

Actually a "smart" search of Google will only turn up only around 100.

What a ****ing idiot, JoeTechnician is!!! How would YOU do a "smart
search", when the only known variables are that he wants an exhaust
manifold for a Ford Lehman? No year, no nothing. Oh, I forgot, you
think that making unreliable, unfounded ASSUMPTIONS is intelligent...