basskisser

Default OT-- Atlanta

"Jack Goff" wrote in message .com...
"basskisser" was barely able to write:

Because intelligent people base knowledge on known facts.

Read that three times slowly, basskisser. Get a child to read it to you.
Observe the incredulous look they give you when they read it.

Then tell us how intelligent your are again.

Jack

I am truly LMAO.

I'm not surprised at all that you don't get the ironic tone of the
sentence. What IS ignorant, is how you fools can think that a person's
sole intelligence can be based on whether he uses correct grammar,
spelling, and such when posting to a newsgroup. What dolts you are.
basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
(Courtney) wrote in message

. com...
Hate to butt in on a conversation here but my husband and I may be
moving to atlanta from pittsburgh next summer. What are the best
school districts to live and/or teach in? I believe his office will be
in northern atlanta.
Thanks

Gwinnett county rates among the best in the metro area. I know a
person who teaches there, and lives in Lawrenceville, and has nothing
but good remarks about the way they handle there system.

As you can see demonstrated by basskisser's poor grammar, punctuation, and
spelling, the Atlanta area is in desperate need of good teachers.

Not just Atlanta.....the whole state

" The first-ever 50 state student achievement tests were just released from
the National Assessment of Education Progress. Results in reading and
mathematics for 4th and 8th grade students can be legitimately compared
because the same test was used in each state. Newspapers reported that in
math and reading Georgia's 4th and 8th graders had overall national rankings
of 37th, 38th, 39th or 40th, depending on grade and subject."

http://www.georgiatrend.com/site/page6697.html

I don't suppose, seeing how you are so narrow minded, that you could
follow that up with the real facts? Like, just a little problem that
the tests were flawed, found out to be flawed, and subsequently
dismissed.

jim--

"Jack Goff" wrote in message

.com...
"basskisser" was barely able to write:

Because intelligent people base knowledge on known facts.

Read that three times slowly, basskisser. Get a child to read it to

you.
Observe the incredulous look they give you when they read it.

Then tell us how intelligent your are again.

Jack

I am truly LMAO.

I'm not surprised at all that you don't get the ironic tone of the
sentence. What IS ignorant, is how you fools can think that a person's
sole intelligence can be based on whether he uses correct grammar,
spelling, and such when posting to a newsgroup. What dolts you are.

A person's "sole intelligence"? You really are amazing 'asskisser and are
indeed the NG idiot.