Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Melandre

Default Mobile mechanic in the Seattle/Tacoma area?

I am thinking of purchasing a used boat from WA. If I do, I would like
to hire and bring along a boat mechanic so that he can do a compression
test and other inspections of the motor (I don't know much about motor
and wouldn't know how to do a compression test or how to interpret the
result).

If no mobile mechanic can be found, is there a marine repair shop where
I could ask the owner to drive the boat for adequate inspection?

Anyone knows someone who may be willing to do this in the Seattle area?

Andre