JCollins

Default Mobile Mechanic Baltimore, Maryland : Repost

I didn't get any replies to this post on 02/01. Could be no one noticed it,
could be no one had any referrels, could be there aren't any mobile
mechanics out there. smile

So, let's try again...

When I winter stored my boat at Marinas around Middle River over the years I
was happy with the spring service. The last few years I pulled and stored my
boat on my property instead. (save a few bucks) The mechanic I have been
using has moved on to another state.

Can anyone give a recommendation for a fair, reliable, mobile mechanic? My
boat is an older 27' Sunrunner w/ volvo/penta power.
This is in the Baltimore, Essex, Middle River area.

Thanks,

John

Lawrence James

We're not ignoring you. It's just that the posters are all over the place.
And a lot of us tend to be our own mechanics. Guess no one is in your neck
of the woods.

Now you want to make a comment about Bush or Clinton or some other political
rant and they'll come out of the woodwork to respond :-)

Good luck with it.