BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT--Ping: To all who keep warning me of a housing bust in Naples (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/48704-ot-ping-all-who-keep-warning-me-housing-bust-naples.html)

PocoLoco September 30th 05 12:14 PM

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:39:36 -0400, DSK wrote:

It is impossible teach a one who refuses to learn.

PocoLoco wrote:
A teacher's job is to motivate students in such a way that they *want* to learn.

If you start paying me to teach you, then I *will* motivate you.
Otherwise, you can stew in your ignorance.

DSK

You, I'm afraid, would have to pay me to listen!
--
John H

P Fritz September 30th 05 03:04 PM

PocoLoco wrote:
A teacher's job is to motivate students in such a way that they *want*

to learn.

If you start paying me to teach you, then I *will* motivate you.
Otherwise, you can stew in your ignorance.

DSK

You, I'm afraid, would have to pay me to listen!

You couldn't even pay me. He is a typical arrogant liebral that "knows"
better than anyone else.

LMAO

--
John H