Starbuck's

Default Nice day on the bay today.

Harry,
Did you trailer YoHo or is YoHo back in the water?

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

*JimH*

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

And most likely didn't go out either. LOL!

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

How so Kevin?

Is there something wrong with sharing pictures taken while boating,
especially pics showing some pretty impressive houses?

Or are you and the other guy jealous that I had a wonderful day boating with
my wife and live in such a nice community?

Me thinks the latter.

Have a nice one Kevin. ;-)

Starbuck's

Kevin,
How did the photos have anything to do with anyone's ego, deflated or not?

The individual was enjoying his boat, playing with a new digital camera and
thought he would share the pictures of his day on the bay with rec.boats.

This is the kind of posts we want to encourage (posts related to boating).

Feel free to take some pictures of your next boat trip and post them,
hopefully no one chastise you for making a boating related posts.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

*JimH*

Silly you. What do you think this is, a *boating* NG??? :-)

Some folks here just don't get it Starbucks....but those same folks never
had and I guess never will.

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
Kevin,
How did the photos have anything to do with anyone's ego, deflated or not?

The individual was enjoying his boat, playing with a new digital camera
and thought he would share the pictures of his day on the bay with
rec.boats.

This is the kind of posts we want to encourage (posts related to boating).

Feel free to take some pictures of your next boat trip and post them,
hopefully no one chastise you for making a boating related posts.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to
the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

Starbuck's

I don't think it is possible for some people to refrain from making personal
attacks on those they disagree politically. At the very least, they should
confine their personal attacks to OFF TOPIC posts.

"Starbuck's" wrote in message
Kevin,
How did the photos have anything to do with anyone's ego, deflated or
not?

The individual was enjoying his boat, playing with a new digital camera
and thought he would share the pictures of his day on the bay with
rec.boats.

This is the kind of posts we want to encourage (posts related to
boating).

Feel free to take some pictures of your next boat trip and post them,
hopefully no one chastise you for making a boating related posts.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don White wrote:
Harry Krause wrote:
Slight chop this morning, but it was building up when I got back to
the
marina. Bit warm and muggy, though. Didn't take any photos of houses,
though. Didn't fish, either.

I was thinking of sailing down our Northwest Arm and taking pictures of
all the nice houses on the bank. I could then post them here for the
enjoyment of all.

Yeah, I think if I go fishing on Lanier, I'll take some pictures of the
largest houses and post them here for everyone to see. I understand
that it really helps with a deflated ego.

it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
It's -6 here today... Tuuk General 54 January 11th 05 05:09 AM
What a Nice Day Bobsprit ASA 9 November 29th 03 03:18 AM
Fog Today otnmbrd ASA 6 August 9th 03 03:35 AM
NO! I think I ruined my motor today HELP! PLEASE Jim General 4 July 8th 03 03:11 PM