Bobsprit

Default What a Nice Day

Well, we had a great day! Food was excellent and the weather in PA was actually
pretty nice. We loaded up the car with friends who couldn't get home this year
and my parents cooked a 24 lb bird that was perfection. Stuffing, veggies,
salad and apple pie/Jr.s Cheesecake closed the show! Awesome!
We didn't talk Bush, Iraq or the Ferry crash...it was a day for positive
thoughts, family and friends. I have nothing negative to say about anyone
today! And no warm blooded American should.
Hope you all had peace and if you couldn't be with those missing or moved on,
that warm memories were welcomed.

Capt RB

Bobsprit

I was invited someplace, but had to stay home today because I was
coughing my lungs up--flu or something. Instead, saw the movie "A Bronx
Tale" on cable. Great movie. I noticed on the front of the bus the
father drives: "City Island." The same City Island, I assume.

Yes, same City Island.
Sorry to hear of your flu, but you were right to stay home. Hope you recover
soon.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Capt RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I was invited someplace, but had to stay home today because I was
coughing my lungs up--flu or something. Instead, saw the movie "A Bronx
Tale" on cable. Great movie. I noticed on the front of the bus the
father drives: "City Island." The same City Island, I assume.

Yes, same City Island.
Sorry to hear of your flu, but you were right to stay home. Hope you

recover
soon.
Happy Thanksgiving.

What the heck is all this "Thanksgiving" crap? Why are the ng's
protaginists behaving like nice people?

Looking at the posts here, I think that "Thanksgiving" should be renamed
"Let's all be Gay" day!

Regards

Donal

larry flint a.k.a. lawrence stone

On 28 Nov 2003 02:26:57 GMT, (Bobsleds) wrote:

Well, we had a great day! Food was excellent and the weather in PA was actually
pretty nice.

That was not weather but actually clean air in which you are
unaccustomed.

Bobsprit

That was not weather but actually clean air in which you are
unaccustomed.

The air in PA is clean? Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

I think that "Thanksgiving" should be renamed
"Let's all be Gay" day!

No thanks. I prefer the Turkey and apple pie, but do as YOU please!

Bwahahahaha!

RB