Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Don White

Default Old manuals for Evinrude outboards

Some may know this already. I was at a local Evinrude dealership looking for
an operating manual for a 1986 Yachtwin 6hp. The guy said they were hard to
come bye, but steered me to a company called Ken Cook. I checked out their
website and they list my manual for $ 20 US...plus I could order the service
manual or parts catalogue if I wished. I'm trying to contact my boat's
original owner for trailer licensing purposes and will ask him if he still
has the outboard manual If not...It's off to Ken Cook.

Marine engine operation and maintenance manuals F/V KAMIN General 0 April 14th 04 04:38 AM
Mercury outboards have delicate carbs? Rod McInnis General 1 April 9th 04 02:45 AM
Horsepower Old vs New Outboards ? Bob La Londe General 2 March 14th 04 06:25 AM
Rank Outboards Al Kubeluis General 5 February 20th 04 10:55 PM
1980's era Chrysler outboards Mike General 5 September 28th 03 05:28 PM