Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
sherwindu

Default caps for electrical plugs

I am trying to locate caps for my two compass light plugs. I thought they were Perko's, but those
turned out to be too small. I bought them from E & B several
years ago, and I no longer have the catalog to identify them. These gaskets go between the plug and
the bulkhead and have an attached cover to protect the
connector when the male plug is removed. Mine are about one inch in diameter.
Most suppliers show their plugs and gaskets with the separate gaskets as being
not available. Do these manufacturers expect you to replace the entire plug when
these flimsy caps tear off? I have looked at anything that would be a substitute for
these caps, but can't seem to find a suitably sized replacement.

Sherwin Dubren