Wayne.B

Default Shift cable and kill switch adjusting

On Thu, 27 May 2004 23:15:01 -0500, "Ree-Yees"
wrote:
Now to my problem that I have asked about before. The boat rarely will go
into reverse. I looked in my monster Alpha One manual and foun the section
on the shift cable and kill switch.

I put the throttle all the way forward and itmakes the kill switch activate
and then goes to the middle of it so that it is not killed.

Hate to say "I told you so" but,

"Wayne.B" wrote in message

You need to get the shift interupter adjusted (best left to the
experts in my experience).