Ree-Yees

Default Shift cable and kill switch adjusting

The hardest part was just getting the boat into a position to do the task.
I have a peice that the boat rests on right above the winch hook and right
below. I had to jack the boat up and take this lower one off. I also had
to take the V clamp thing down below that off cause it was in the way as
well. Spare tire had to come off.

The guard didnt want to stick and form around the two areas that go down the
boat that are pushed out from the hull. What are those called?

It came with some kind of primer that you put all over where you are going
to stick the guard. Then it has some 3M adhesive on the guard that bonds
with the primer. Hopefully it doesnt come off it the water!

--C

That's only because you're not a profesional. I mean really, if you had

gone to
any reputable shop they would have
*billed* you for three hours, but done it in 30 minutes. :-)

Just kidding.

What sort of adhesive did you use?