Ernie

Default Battery Meter

For you information - Checked with my Merc representative and was given the
following information regarding a 2003 90HP Merc outboard. With engine
running the battery gauge should reflect a volt reading of 14.5 to 15 and
since mine reads 14.8 I'm right on target.

Eisboch

"Ernie" wrote in message
.. .
For you information - Checked with my Merc representative and was given

the
following information regarding a 2003 90HP Merc outboard. With engine
running the battery gauge should reflect a volt reading of 14.5 to 15 and
since mine reads 14.8 I'm right on target.

Very good. Now, don't you feel better? :-)

Eisboch

Ernie

Like a million and the boat performs like a million. Now, if only the
weather would improve. Maine's east coast has been drenched and cold
forever and it appears like this coming holiday weekend though dry will be
cold as well. Praying for hot and dry summer weather.
Thanks for your suggestions.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Ernie" wrote in message
.. .
For you information - Checked with my Merc representative and was given

the
following information regarding a 2003 90HP Merc outboard. With engine
running the battery gauge should reflect a volt reading of 14.5 to 15

and
since mine reads 14.8 I'm right on target.

Very good. Now, don't you feel better? :-)

Eisboch

Wayne.B

On Wed, 26 May 2004 20:34:49 GMT, "Ernie"
wrote:

Maine's east coast has been drenched and cold
forever and it appears like this coming holiday weekend though dry will be
cold as well.

=====================================

It's supposed to be that way.

Summer was on a Friday last year, same day the fog lifted for a while.

The lobstah like it like thet.

Camilo

"Ernie" wrote in message
.. .
For you information - Checked with my Merc representative and was given

the
following information regarding a 2003 90HP Merc outboard. With engine
running the battery gauge should reflect a volt reading of 14.5 to 15 and
since mine reads 14.8 I'm right on target.

Excellent Ernie. But remember, it's not a battery gauge when the engine is
running - it's measuring alternator output. So the spec he gave you is for
alternator output, not battery condition. Let's debate the full charge
battery spec again!! (just joking).

Happy boating! I had a great weekend with just a minor issue of an
irritating leak in my aluminum boat. But the engine, alternator and battery
worked extremely well.

Cam

Another deep cycle battery question...>>> Marty S. General 7 May 31st 04 11:58 AM
Battery Meter Ernie General 79 May 25th 04 12:36 AM
Is it my battery or alternator that let me down? Ree-Yees General 16 May 7th 04 12:28 AM
charging deep cycle trolling battery with truck [email protected] General 4 November 22nd 03 07:28 AM
More Battery Questions CaptMP General 3 August 26th 03 08:22 PM