Ernie

Default Battery Meter

Like a million and the boat performs like a million. Now, if only the
weather would improve. Maine's east coast has been drenched and cold
forever and it appears like this coming holiday weekend though dry will be
cold as well. Praying for hot and dry summer weather.
Thanks for your suggestions.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Ernie" wrote in message
.. .
For you information - Checked with my Merc representative and was given

the
following information regarding a 2003 90HP Merc outboard. With engine
running the battery gauge should reflect a volt reading of 14.5 to 15

and
since mine reads 14.8 I'm right on target.

Very good. Now, don't you feel better? :-)

Eisboch