Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default 89' Bayliner Capri 19ft.

Hi, i'm new to boating, my wife and I just moved to New Zealand, and we
have limited funds to buy a boat. We're looking at somewhere to get out
on the water with some friends in, and occassionally do some rod
fishing, and make a little water skiing. The boat would moor in the
sal****er bay, year round. We're looking at a 89' bayliner bowrider
capri 19ft with 125hp Force engine. It seems like everything we're
looking for, but again, we're new to boating. Things are more expensive
here in NZ, and this boat is in the range of 7k USD. Does anyone have
any thoughts on this as a solution for us? Again, we don't have a lot
to spend, and so this seemed like a decent solution. It seems like good
local value for the money. Any feedback would be so appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

L-Drive on Bayliner Capri! Any Opinions? [email protected] General 3 May 8th 05 01:05 AM
Can I install a regular car deck (am-fm-cd player) in my Bayliner Capri? Melandre General 13 September 17th 04 02:25 AM
21' 1987 bayliner capri cuddy - heavy steering? John Cadella General 3 August 30th 04 12:53 AM
Bayliner Capri Marco Polo General 6 August 11th 04 01:29 AM
FS: 2000 Bayliner Capri 2050 LX V8 5.7L 250HP + Trailer in Thornton, CO Mark Y Marketplace 0 September 11th 03 04:04 AM