Bryan

Harry.Krause wrote:

wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Keep in mind Bertie was a drop-out.

Ohhhh!! That puts what he's said into perspective!

What's this crap got to do with boats?
Harry.Krause

Bryan wrote:
wrote:
Harry.Krause wrote:

wrote:

Bert Robbins wrote:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...165467-cp.html

It appears that the whiners in the east are ****ing of the people
in the
west.

That's odd, I read the whole article, and there isn't one single thing
in there about anybody ****ing anybody off. It's simply geography.

Keep in mind Bertie was a drop-out.

Ohhhh!! That puts what he's said into perspective!

What's this crap got to do with boats?

Several posters here - Bert, "Smithers," Hertvik, - have no boats and
are here only to annoy and disrupt.
Doug Kanter

Actually, this particular thread seems to have nothing to do with anything.
I think it's caused by the hot weather.

Don White

Doug Kanter wrote:
Actually, this particular thread seems to have nothing to do with anything.
I think it's caused by the hot weather.

Or Bert's overheated head.
fwb

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:04:01 GMT, Bryan wrote:

What's this crap got to do with boats?

I think that's a quote from the charter for this newsgroup.

I've been in and out of rec.boats for 10 years. It's always been more
wrecked than boats, but it does hold a certain strange fascination.

Kind of like a train wreck that goes on and on and on.

Juan Valdez

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Indeed. As the more obnoxious right-wing slimeball BORG are killed off by
their enlightened neighbors, new ones come of age and take their place in
the lineup. :}

Harry,
Does this remind you of anyone you know?

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Diagnostic Criteria
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for
admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in
a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.. has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates
achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without
commensurate achievements)
2.. is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance,
beauty, or ideal love
3.. believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be
understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people
(or institutions)
4.. requires excessive admiration
5.. has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of
especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her
expectations
6.. is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to
achieve his or her own ends
7.. lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings
and needs of others
8.. is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him
or her
9.. shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

John H.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 09:02:55 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

fwb wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 23:04:01 GMT, Bryan wrote:

What's this crap got to do with boats?

I think that's a quote from the charter for this newsgroup.

I've been in and out of rec.boats for 10 years. It's always been more
wrecked than boats, but it does hold a certain strange fascination.

Kind of like a train wreck that goes on and on and on.

Indeed. As the more obnoxious right-wing slimeball BORG are killed off
by their enlightened neighbors, new ones come of age and take their
place in the lineup. :}

Glad to see you've stopped name-calling and instigating, Harry.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD