St

Default Price of fuel?

Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

trainfan1

St wrote:
Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

2.99 / gal regular in Raquette Lake 8/6/05.

Rob
Jack Redington

St wrote:

Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

I was charged $2.49 about two weeks ago at Hartwell marina on Lake
Hartwell (Ga side) A marina that was closer wanted $2.79 (89o)

Capt Jack R..

Jack Redington wrote:
St wrote:

Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

I was charged $2.49 about two weeks ago at Hartwell marina on Lake
Hartwell (Ga side) A marina that was closer wanted $2.79 (89o)

Capt Jack R..

Jack, is that the marina that's close to Tugaloo State Park?

Jack Redington

Jack Redington wrote:

wrote:

Jack Redington wrote:

St wrote:

Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

I was charged $2.49 about two weeks ago at Hartwell marina on Lake
Hartwell (Ga side) A marina that was closer wanted $2.79 (89o)

Capt Jack R..

Jack, is that the marina that's close to Tugaloo State Park?

The one nearest Tugaloo State Park is Lighthouse marina (near the I-85
bridge) They are at $2.79

That's the one I was thinking of!

. That is real close ot our place on Gumlog

creek. I fact I can see Tugaloo State park from my dock.

Have a friend that just sold a place in Fair Play, SC, and moved over
to the GA side quite close to there, he's having a new dock put in,
real nice house.

I hope I find myself wandering down by the dam when it comes fill-up
time again :-) Hartwell marina is by Hart State park in Hartwell Ga.

Do you ever go over to "The Island"? Met a lot of interesting folks
there the last time I was there.

This is our first year with a place on Hartwell. We had camped out at
some of the state parks before we got our little "weekender" So we know
we liked the lake and fled Lanier. We use to keep the boat on the
trailer at Starboard Marina.

Anyway I am not sure where "The Island" is. There are a bunch of them as
I am sure you already know. I have not noticed any specific gathering
places. But them again we are just beginning to really get the feel of
this area.

We are finding lots of good food in the area. The T60 and Gumlog BBQ are
both excellent.

Capt Jack R..

John K Kudera

$2.669 on Forked River NJ (Mid grade) Sunday 8-7 2005
"St" wrote in message
Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

Bill McKee

Sunday in Susanville, CA way out in the boonies, I paid $2.759 for diesel
for the truck. Get close to the SF Bay area and was $2.899 to $3.019.

St wrote:

Whhat gas going for on the water throughout the US. $3.98 for premium,
downstate NY. No regular available at my marina

I paid 2.99 a gallon on Saturday in Montauk Harbor for a top-off on my
pwc (on the way back from the far side of Block Island, where two
buddies and I had ridden on the ocean from Flanders Bay, then made our
way back along the Peconic) - actually I'm not sure now what octane it
was. Technically you're not supposed to have a pwc inside that harbor
but happily noone hassled me or anything (at that point I was riding
alone, having parted ways with my two friends - if we'd all three gone
in as a "pack," we probably would have been stopped), and the guy at
the fuel dock was nice enough to assist me quickly, instead of ignoring
me or making me sit there forever as sometimes happens. 145 miles
riding that day, with just one top-off; thank goodness for my 4-stroke.

richforman

Let there be heat! Gould 0738 General 4 November 29th 04 01:41 AM
"Heatshield" - More reefer (well, insulation) questions Skip Gundlach Boat Building 33 November 26th 04 03:11 AM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale General 6 February 20th 04 02:28 PM
Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale Boat Building 7 February 19th 04 08:00 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT: Diesel Fuel Decontamination Units Give Stored Fuel Longer Life. John T. Nightingale Marketplace 0 February 19th 04 04:48 PM