noah

Default Quick Prop Question

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 23:46:29 GMT, "Joe" wrote:

Tony- I have been reluctant to switch to SS props, in spite of the
performance gains, because of concerns about drive damage. I
regularly run local rivers, complete with submerged tree trunks,
rocks, etc., that are rearranged regularly by ice and current.

I have heard from other experienced boaters that the SS props are more
unforgiving, and transfer more shock to the drive if an object is hit.

Any thoughts?
noah

Old wives tale.

Kinda like Molson Brador being a good beer :-)

LOL!!! Thanks, Joe.
noah

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats

anchor question? Gould 0738 General 208 June 24th 10 01:53 AM
malibu response question J.W. Frank General 26 July 11th 03 02:26 AM