Woodchuck

Default Quick Prop Question

Now if you wanted a better prop for skiing then drop down to a 17p, but then
you must watch your RPM so it doesn't exceed the WOT max.

"M.E." wrote in message
The full throttle RPM was 4500-4700...

Hope that helps

"Woodchuck" wrote in message
What's your present full throttle RPM?

"M.E." wrote in message
Hey!

I have a 17' Bowrider (fibreglass) and it has a 140HP I/O Engine.

It's
1977. I have a 14x19 prop on there right now... I had it up to about

40MPH
and it seems decent at initial acceleration. I'm looking at

purchasing
second prop for it as a spare but would like to get one to compliment

the
existing one... I'm looking for suggestions on what to purchase...

Does
it
have to be a 14" diamater? Are there various hub sizes on the props

for
Mercruisers? Any advice would be great!

Thanks,

anchor question? Gould 0738 General 208 June 24th 10 01:53 AM
malibu response question J.W. Frank General 26 July 11th 03 02:26 AM