*JimH*

I agree.......you did exactly that with your initial post to this thread.

"JamesgangNC" wrote in message
nk.net...
He doesn't know anything about me so he makes stuff up.
"*JimH*" wrote in message

"JamesgangNC" wrote in message
nk.net...
Figure he's going to get a radar for his "new" $5k runabout. lol

"

What makes you think that?

How many years have you been boating Jamesgang? 5? 10?

You come here acting as an expert but I would guess you are nothing but a
little punk 'know it all' with a couple of years of boating experience
under his belt.

I have over 25 years of boat ownership and experience under my belt. We
are downsizing for the present time....32 footer to maybe a 20
footer.....something in the $5k to $10 k range. Is that not good enough
for you Jamesgang? Do you know our present needs or future plans? Do
you know the list of boats I have owned and operated?

I offered this as an interesting thread to boaters. If you, Krause and
Kanter want to make a mockery of it, it speaks loudly of your character.

Carry on.

Doug Kanter

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Doug Kanter wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message
........marine products, including boats, trailers, electronics,
navigation, cleaning supplies, plumbing/sanitation equipment, heating
and cooling, anchors, fishing reels, fishing rods...............you name
it....if it is boating related lets talk about it.

I have always been a fan of Raymarine electronics, including depth
sounders, chart plotters and radar.

For a toilet system nothing beats Vacuflush for efficiency and low
noise.

What are your nominees?

You must've gotten your hands on some BC Bud or something.

Or a west marine catalog.

Or worse: The Cabelas Master Catalog just arrived. I'm smitten with the
faux-antler chandeliers.

JamesgangNC

Let's review. You posted some questions about exhaust on runabouts related
to your potential next boat. I answered your questions and posted some
additional info on the possible value of the boat and the construction
techniques used to build it. None of that information was inaccurate. You
proceeded to get your panties in knot. But perhaps you have an explanation
for your previous behavior?

"*JimH*" wrote in message

[...]

*JimH*

Sorry guy but all I said was I did not need a lecture on boat construction.
If you got your panties in a knot over that.....well tough.

So tell us about your boating experience. What boats have you owned? How
long have you been boating?

"*JimH*" wrote in message

"JamesgangNC" wrote in message
nk.net...
Figure he's going to get a radar for his "new" $5k runabout. lol

"

What makes you think that?

How many years have you been boating Jamesgang? 5? 10?

You come here acting as an expert but I would guess you are nothing but
a little punk 'know it all' with a couple of years of boating
experience under his belt.

I have over 25 years of boat ownership and experience under my belt. We
are downsizing for the present time....32 footer to maybe a 20
footer.....something in the $5k to $10 k range. Is that not good
enough for you? Do you know our present needs or future plans? Do you
know the list of boats I have owned and operated?

I offered this as an interesting thread to boaters. If you, Krause and
Kanter want to make a mockery of it, it speaks loudly of your
character.

Carry on.

Don White

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

My, my...how the world turns!
Just a couple of weeks ago the Rev. Jim Jones (JimH) was mocking me for
having a modest 19 foot sailboat that I paid $5k CDN for.
Now he plans on a similar purchase. I think he needs a little more time
in the confessional and a whole lot of penance.

Doug Kanter wrote:
"*JimH*" wrote in message
........marine products, including boats, trailers, electronics,
navigation, cleaning supplies, plumbing/sanitation equipment, heating
and cooling, anchors, fishing reels, fishing rods...............you
name it....if it is boating related lets talk about it.

I have always been a fan of Raymarine electronics, including depth
sounders, chart plotters and radar.

For a toilet system nothing beats Vacuflush for efficiency and low
noise.

What are your nominees?

You must've gotten your hands on some BC Bud or something.

Or a west marine catalog.

Wow, a boating related thread followed by flames. Imagine that.

Kind of like you flame every thread that I post to?

*JimH* wrote:
[...]

In the words of.....YOU, why the insults, personal attacks and name
calling?

*JimH* wrote:
"JamesgangNC" wrote in message
nk.net...
Figure he's going to get a radar for his "new" $5k runabout. lol

"

What makes you think that?

How many years have you been boating Jamesgang? 5? 10?

You come here acting as an expert but I would guess you are nothing but a
little punk 'know it all' with a couple of years of boating experience under
his belt.

I have over 25 years of boat ownership and experience under my belt. We
are downsizing for the present time....32 footer to maybe a 20
footer.....something in the $5k to $10 k range.

That's odd, you've stated that you don't OWN a boat. How in hell would
that be "downsizing" to go from NO BOAT to a $5,000 runabout?

who makes it? RB Electronics 1 May 17th 05 07:21 PM
Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history Mike McCrea Touring 11 November 27th 03 05:08 PM
5.0L makes a Pop, Pop in the Carb Kevin Boat Building 4 August 2nd 03 04:34 AM