Shortwave Sportfishing

Default Chill out

http://www.zombo.com/

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.zombo.com/

There's too much information on that site to sift through!

Doug Kanter

news
http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

news
http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.
Shortwave Sportfishing

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:11:57 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

news http://www.zombo.com/
I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

You probably won't like this, but I've elevated you to the list of
people here I'd really like to meet. The list is damned short.

I'm honored - thank you.

Of course this begs the question of why. :)

Doug Kanter

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

news
http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

Curiously, the concept reminds me of this newsgroup. Anything is
possible...you can do anything you want.

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:32:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

news http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

Curiously, the concept reminds me of this newsgroup. Anything is
possible...you can do anything you want.

At the Hotel California?
Kanter Banter

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
You probably won't like this, but I've elevated you to the list of people
here I'd really like to meet. The list is damned short.

Run away...be afraid.

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Don White

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
short.

I'm honored - thank you.

Of course this begs the question of why. :)

Probably because now you will be a 'real sailor', not just another
stinky smelly powerboater.

Chill Ganz! Down boy! Gilligan ASA 3 November 27th 04 07:42 PM
Engine damaged from Freezing Weather bob General 10 August 31st 04 04:17 PM