BoatBanter.com

-   -   Chill out (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/46975-chill-out.html)

Shortwave Sportfishing August 5th 05 01:28 AM

Chill out

http://www.zombo.com/

[email protected] August 5th 05 05:01 PM

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
http://www.zombo.com/

There's too much information on that site to sift through!

Doug Kanter August 5th 05 09:10 PM

http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

Shortwave Sportfishing August 5th 05 10:08 PM

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .
http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

Shortwave Sportfishing August 5th 05 10:51 PM

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 17:11:57 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

http://www.zombo.com/
I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

You probably won't like this, but I've elevated you to the list of
people here I'd really like to meet. The list is damned short.

I'm honored - thank you.

Of course this begs the question of why. :)

Doug Kanter August 6th 05 01:32 PM

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

. ..
http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

Curiously, the concept reminds me of this newsgroup. Anything is
possible...you can do anything you want.

Shortwave Sportfishing August 6th 05 02:31 PM

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:32:18 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

.. .
On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 20:10:39 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

http://www.zombo.com/

I've been watching the screen since yesterday. Nothing much has happened.
When can I stop?

That's just it - you can't.

Curiously, the concept reminds me of this newsgroup. Anything is
possible...you can do anything you want.

At the Hotel California?

Kanter Banter August 7th 05 02:44 PM

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
You probably won't like this, but I've elevated you to the list of people
here I'd really like to meet. The list is damned short.

Run away...be afraid.

http://www.sk2kw.se/SK2KW%20WEB/SM2DMU/80m/80m.HTM

Don White August 7th 05 10:16 PM

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
short.

I'm honored - thank you.

Of course this begs the question of why. :)

Probably because now you will be a 'real sailor', not just another
stinky smelly powerboater.