NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

Please provide what proof you have that all of those people are left
wingers.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh, Kevin.

Do a google search: Republicans against the Iraq war and see for
yourself.

John H.

On 28 Jul 2005 18:18:32 -0700, " wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

A picture of the president of the "Women for Democrats" club:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-82.jpg

A picture of the vice president of that same group:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-70.jpg

What's your wife look like, Hertvik?

Wives should be outta bounds here. Yeah, I know your own wife is
constantly alluded to by certain posters- but it would be better if we
left wives, kids, etc out of it. Remarks about wives are not
appropriate- no matter who makes them.

Agreed. Harry's wife is not so much the subject as is the claimed education and
job of his wife. If Harry had not broadcasted statements which later turned out
to be somewhat 'questionable', his wife would most likely never be mentioned.

Jim mentioned that his wife had a medical condition which caused him to sell his
boat. Harry has taken this as a major reason to put down Jim, or put down Jim's
wife. Shame on him.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
John H.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:18:43 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

It seems only fair, Hertvik, that if you are going to comment on the
appearance of the women you imagine to head various Democratic Party
affinity groups, we ought to know what you believe the "standard" for
feminine beauty is. Ergo, I thought you'd offer up an example of the
beauty you chose. The reality is, of course, that I don't give a damn
what your wife looks like, but I figured you probably wouldn't present
another photo from dropdeadugly.com

Gag!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
On 28 Jul 2005 18:18:32 -0700, "
wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

Thank you Chuck and John.

*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:18:43 -0400, HarryKrause
wrote:

It seems only fair, Hertv, that if you are going to comment on the
appearance of the women you imagine to head various Democratic Party
affinity groups, we ought to know what you believe the "standard" for
feminine beauty is. Ergo, I thought you'd offer up an example of the
beauty you chose. The reality is, of course, that I don't give a damn
what your wife looks like, but I figured you probably wouldn't present
another photo from dropdeadugly.com

Gag!

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Krause is nothing but a low life scumbag. He proves it here daily.

John H.

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:43:37 -0400, HarryKrause wrote:

John H. wrote:

Jim mentioned that his wife had a medical condition which caused him to sell his
boat. Harry has taken this as a major reason to put down Jim, or put down Jim's
wife. Shame on him.

I don't "put down Jim" because his wife has some unspecified medical
condition, and I certainly don't put down Jim's wife, who, I imagine,
wonders every day why she married such a shnorrer.

No, I put down Jim because he is a slimeball, a snarky ass, a right-wing
retard, and a low-level lifeform pretending to be human. Oh, and I
notice that he has several times mentioned how often he and his wife go
boating with friends. I wouldn't draw any conclusions about that, but it
does seem to be at least in mild conflict with his claim as to why he
sold that bubble boat.

Yes, Harry. As I've said, you are a great name-caller.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

wrote:

John H. wrote:

Jim mentioned that his wife had a medical condition which caused him to
sell his
boat. Harry has taken this as a major reason to put down Jim, or put
down Jim's
wife. Shame on him.

I don't "put down Jim" because his wife has some unspecified medical
condition, and I certainly don't put down Jim's wife, who, I imagine,
wonders every day why she married such a shnorrer.

No, I put down Jim because he is a slimeball, a snarky ass, a right-wing
retard, and a low-level lifeform pretending to be human. Oh, and I
notice that he has several times mentioned how often he and his wife go
boating with friends. I wouldn't draw any conclusions about that, but it
does seem to be at least in mild conflict with his claim as to why he
sold that bubble boat.

Mild conflict? How funny.

Yes, we are "boat-less" at the present time...and this after some 25 years
of boat ownership. sigh But you know the reason why we sold our 32
footer recently as I have posted it several time here. For that reason I
will not repeat the reason why.

Our kids grew up on our boats and on the lake (Lake Erie) since they were 6
month old babes. Both love the water and took to it instantly. Being able
to enjoy weekends, holidays and vacation together on the boat as a family
was absolutely priceless and provided them with memories they will never
forget.

We will buy a smaller boat when we buy our retirement house on the water in
a few years (or sooner). But that is not important at the moment.

Boat-less...indeed. But despite all this we remain *boaters*. Yes, one can
remain a boater without owning a boat. I would guess we spend more time on
the water and boating than you do. And you would never have seen a post
from me here during weekends, holiday or vacations when we owned a boat as
we were on it.

Despite all this the big questions to you Krause is: Why are you so
obsessed with the fact that I am boat-less for the moment and why does that
bother you so? Does boat ownership somehow make one more credible or more
important? You apparently think so...why am I not surprised?

Understand this Krause: I am comfortable with the fact that we do not own a
boat for the moment. My wife is comfortable with that fact. My kids are
comfortable with that fact. Despite that we are all happy and love each
other.

How can that be? I would rather be boat-less and happy than be the grumpy
old man you are. Unlike you I do not have to make up stories about owning a
phantom custom made 36 foot lobster boat. Unlike you I do not have to make
up stories about phantom fishing trips and being on the water. Unlike you I
do not post pictures of what I say is my wife that I lifted from the
internet. Unlike you I don't have to make up stories about my wife's job.
Unlike you I don't have to post pictures of my driveway and brag about how
long it is.

Yes, I don't have to make up stories about my life.....all things you do
right here....all things you have been caught in a lie doing so.

I am happy with my life, you obviously are not. You continue with the lies
about your fantasy life because you need some sort of validation from the
folks here...members of an obscure boating NG of all things.....a validation
that you need to show that are more than the grumpy old man eating cheese
doodles at his computer 24x7.

It must really suck to be you and to have to wake up each and every morning
to look in the mirror knowing you have to live another day as Harry Krause.

OUCH!!!

John H.

John H. wrote:

Jim mentioned that his wife had a medical condition which caused him to sell his
boat. Harry has taken this as a major reason to put down Jim, or put down Jim's
wife. Shame on him.
I don't "put down Jim" because his wife has some unspecified medical
condition, and I certainly don't put down Jim's wife, who, I imagine,
wonders every day why she married such a shnorrer.

No, I put down Jim because he is a slimeball, a snarky ass, a right-wing
retard, and a low-level lifeform pretending to be human. Oh, and I
notice that he has several times mentioned how often he and his wife go
boating with friends. I wouldn't draw any conclusions about that, but it
does seem to be at least in mild conflict with his claim as to why he
sold that bubble boat.

Yes, Harry. As I've said, you are a great name-caller.

Why, thank you. As soon as I figure out the area in which you excel,
I'll be glad to return the compliment.

You're welcome, and don't put yourself out.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD
*JimH*

wrote:

John H. wrote:

[...]

It figures Krause would take being called a great name-caller as a
compliment.

John H.

wrote:

John H. wrote:

[...]

Why waste your time, Jim. You've said this before. It's not changed Harry's
comments, and it won't.