Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Harry,
You made the first comment way before I ever mentioned your wife. What is
good for the goose you know.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

A picture of the president of the "Women for Democrats" club:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-82.jpg

A picture of the vice president of that same group:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-70.jpg

What's your wife look like, Hertvik?

Wives should be outta bounds here. Yeah, I know your own wife is
constantly alluded to by certain posters- but it would be better if we
left wives, kids, etc out of it. Remarks about wives are not
appropriate- no matter who makes them.

Oh, I agree.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Gould,
Two important things to note. Harry starting on JimH's wife way before
anyone mentioned his wife. Harry is the one who used his wife as a weapon
in insulting people. No one I have ever seen has made any negative comments
about Harry's wife. They have commented on the fact that Harry is ashamed
of her. Harry is the one who likes to insult family members, I like to
point out that Harry lives in a fantasyland.

wrote in message
oups.com...

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

A picture of the president of the "Women for Democrats" club:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-82.jpg

A picture of the vice president of that same group:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-70.jpg

What's your wife look like, Hertvik?

Wives should be outta bounds here. Yeah, I know your own wife is
constantly alluded to by certain posters- but it would be better if we
left wives, kids, etc out of it. Remarks about wives are not
appropriate- no matter who makes them.

*JimH*

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

A picture of the president of the "Women for Democrats" club:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-82.jpg

A picture of the vice president of that same group:

http://www.dropdeadugly.com/dp/uglypics/1-70.jpg

What's your wife look like, Hertv?

Wives should be outta bounds here. Yeah, I know your own wife is
constantly alluded to by certain posters- but it would be better if we
left wives, kids, etc out of it. Remarks about wives are not
appropriate- no matter who makes them.

Oh, I agree.

You continue to prove what a low life you are Krause. First the internet
stalking to find my name, my wife's name and our address, then you posted it
here. This was followed by you going to the bother (more stalking) of
finding a picture of our house. Lastly you made threats to both me and my
wife.

Now you want to know what I do for a living and what my wife looks like.

You are a sick man Krause and I seriously hope you get help for your mental
illness.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Harry,
Oh please don't put me in your reconstituted bozo bin, don't do that,
anything but that...... ; )

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

It seems only fair, Hertvik, that if you are going to comment on the
appearance of the women you imagine to head various Democratic Party
affinity groups, we ought to know what you believe the "standard" for
feminine beauty is. Ergo, I thought you'd offer up an example of the
beauty you chose. The reality is, of course, that I don't give a damn what
your wife looks like, but I figured you probably wouldn't present another
photo from dropdeadugly.com

As for your comment about "threats," well, we know you'd like that to be
true, but that's just semidigested gas from your anal port. You imagined
it, you thought about it over and over, and, by gum, it became true to
you.

Worry not. You and several of the other rec.boats scumbags are headed back
into the newly reconstituted bozo bin. It obviously was a mistake on my
part to let you out, even temporarily.

As for your "sick wife," my suspicion is that at least her outlook on life
might improve if she dumped your sorry butt and found herself a real man.

*JimH*

As if I care whether or not he has me killfiled. Krause is a mentally sick
man and needs psychiatric help.

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

It seems only fair, Hertv, that if you are going to comment on the
[...]

P. Fritz

"Dr. Dr. . R. Name" wrote in message
LOL this is too funny.

Kevin is afraid that harry may claim his title of "King of the NG idiots"
........but with posts like that, he has nothing to worry about. What a
mar00n

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

Please provide what proof you have that all of those people are left
wingers.

P. Fritz

"NOYB" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

Please provide what proof you have that all of those people are left
wingers.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh, Kevin.

Kevin's response was almost as funny as the website.

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

JimH,

I love it when Harry puts my name in his killfile. It allows me to change
my nick and have him jump through hoops pointing out that I changed my nick.

Harry spends more time talking about who he has in his killfile, posting
logs of those he has in his killfile, and responding to those he has
killedfiled more than anyone else in UseNet.

HarryKrause wrote:
*JimH* wrote:
"P. Fritz" wrote in message
[...]

NOYB wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

P. Fritz wrote:
http://www.zombietime.com/breasts_not_bombs/

Its bad...........real bad

Please provide what proof you have that all of those people are left
wingers.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh, Kevin.

Well, do YOU have any? Do you not think that there are at least a FEW
republicans aren't lemmings, think for themselves, and realize that
this war is a farce?

Dr. Dr. . R. Name

Kevin,
Do you try to be this funny or is it unintentional?

By the way, have you visited your ala mater, U of Penn recently? I
understand they have lost their position as an Ivy League college. Bummer
dude. ; )

Now that Harry we know Harry has fessed up to being a graduate from U of
Kansas, are you going to do the same.

My guess is Devry University.

wrote in message
ups.com...