Default Chris Craft 26 ft deck boat

I am in the process of searching for a first boat (used) for my family
of 7 (5 kids)and my budget is approx. 30-40,000.

Primary use will be simply riding out on the Barnegat Bay and also for
water sports such as tubing and skiing.

I am considering a Chris Craft 26 foot deck boat with a Volvo 280 HP
engine. I have been reading these posts and have seen several about the
buy-out of Chris Craft by a Brittish company.

Can anyone offer any advise specifically about the Chris Craft 26ft
deck boat?

Thanks.

John Matone

I neglected to mention that the Chris Craft 26ft deck boat is a 2001
model.

Thanks

Bought a Reinel 26' FamilySailor ASA 290 August 11th 04 02:29 PM
Dictionary of Paddling Terms :-) Mike McCrea General 3 June 30th 04 11:52 PM
oday 25, for the beginner or not? Phracktal Cruising 12 June 7th 04 05:43 AM