BoatBanter.com

-   -   Chris Craft 26 ft deck boat (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/46572-chris-craft-26-ft-deck-boat.html)

[email protected] July 23rd 05 11:58 PM

Chris Craft 26 ft deck boat

I am in the process of searching for a first boat (used) for my family
of 7 (5 kids)and my budget is approx. 30-40,000.

Primary use will be simply riding out on the Barnegat Bay and also for
water sports such as tubing and skiing.

I am considering a Chris Craft 26 foot deck boat with a Volvo 280 HP
engine. I have been reading these posts and have seen several about the
buy-out of Chris Craft by a Brittish company.

Can anyone offer any advise specifically about the Chris Craft 26ft
deck boat?

Thanks.

John Matone July 24th 05 12:03 AM

I neglected to mention that the Chris Craft 26ft deck boat is a 2001
model.

Thanks