*JimH*

"John H." wrote in message
On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:21:52 -0400, Doug Kanter wrote:

HarryKrause wrote:

How close are you to Prince Frederick?

As far as I know, my ancestry contains no royalty, Smithers.

Allow me to jog your memory krause.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...ick& state=MD

Had some good ribs and chicken in Prince Frederick last night. Go to
Adam's the Place For Ribs. Ribs are nicely cooked, very tender, but the
BBQ
sauce isn't as good as my homemade stuff. Ditto with the cole slaw. One of
the
locals on this group gave me the cole slaw recipe. Best stuff ever!

I didn't see Harry or the 'Yo, Ho" while in Solomons.

--
John H.
On the 'PocoLoco' out of Deale, MD

Glad to hear you had a good time John. Welcome back.

Did you happen to see a custom made 36 foot lobster boat with a grumpy old
man aboard during your vacation?

Doug Kanter

*JimH* wrote:

Did you happen to see a custom made 36 foot lobster boat with a grumpy old
man aboard during your vacation?

He's even more grumpy now that he's lost his individual.net acount. tee
hee hee

Netsock

"Real Name" wrote in message
"Doug",
Something to remember, while Harry is an asshole, the only sin Harry's

wife
has committed is to be married to Harry. Harry made his wife fair game

for
online barbs, by using her MD degree as his expert for the mental health

of
others. These online barbs are directed towards Harry and his online

persona
and not towards her. We should not encourage anyone to try to locate

Harry
home or telephone number.

Not so much as it is a bad thing to do, but rather, why bother.

Our Boatless Village Idiot Krause has been wrecking this group for years
with his (sometimes) fantastic lies.

Just kill file the pointed headed twit, and move on. The putz is just not
worth it...

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Netsock

"*JimH*" wrote in message
Glad to hear you had a good time John. Welcome back.

Did you happen to see a custom made 36 foot lobster boat with a grumpy old
man aboard during your vacation?

No, but he did see a Parker going 65 knots, with an active satellite
downlink, and the "Skipper" typing away madly.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

Ian Malcolm

IMQTPI wrote:

Oh my! Wasn't intending for my thread to turn into a Flame War! But
such is the nature of NG's, I s'pose...

I tend not to dive into the bashing, but I may join some of the more
lively (and *entertaining*) OT threads. I'll definitely keep my
political opinions to myself.

Glad to hear Peggie's still around, kinda. I always liked her (tho' I
have NO use for her advice with the dink - I think a coffee-can will
suffice! Better yet, a quick trip to shore!!! ;-)

MadCow - I'd almost forgotten about her. I actually met her IRL a few
years back. Nice lady, I thought.

Still watching for a few more familiar names: Gould0738;
Mike-Something-or-other (he was into those mondo-fast offshore racers
IIRC), Eisboch. I'm sure there are others that I can't remember
offhand.

Ooh - I still have my rec.boats hat, even!

........Anyhoooooo, I'll pick 'n choose where I dive into the
discussions...

Honestly, I'd rather spend my time on the water anyway (Soon... Very
soon...!!!)

-IMQTPI (Nancy)
HarleyNan95123(at)yahoo(dot)com

Peggy is more usually found on rec.boats.cruising which *so far* has
resisted being dragged into the gutter by the unboated trolls and rabid
anti-troll supposed boaters. There are still one or two sailors around
and quite a few powerboaters here but although dinghy sailing is
somewhat OT for r.b.c, You'll get a better discussion than on r.b.

Lee Yeaton's 'Boats of Rec.Boats' site is still going.
http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/
You just gotta get your 'new' :-) toy up there. I should also get a
better picture of Stingo up, I've actually got one waiting to scan,
*UNDER SAIL* !!!

[at]=@, [dash]=- & [dot]=. *Warning* HTML & 32K emails -- NUL:
'Stingo' Albacore #1554 - 15' Early 60's, Uffa Fox designed,
All varnished hot moulded wooden racing dinghy.