Jim

Default ( OT ) Where have you gone, Rosy Scenario?

http://netscape5.marke****ch.com/new...BF7573DC202%7D

It wasn't too long ago (the beginning of this month, to be exact) that the
stock market was worried that economic growth was strengthening so quickly
that the Federal Reserve would have to boost interest rates -- the sooner,
the better. Fears of higher interest rates sent stocks tumbling.

......... Much snipped

To make matters worse, the cost of most necessities is soaring. Food prices
are up as much as 20 percent in some parts of the country, ditto for health
care, while energy costs are simply through the roof.

In the face of all this, it is nothing short of amazing that there are
economists out there who are still looking for strong growth in the months
ahead.

They must be looking out the rear window to where we've been -- not through
the windshield at where we're going.

Don White

"Jim" wrote in message
Funny thing -- I had to buy a gallon of milk yesterday , $2.29 at Wegmans.

That's dirt cheap! We pay about $ 2.75 for a 2 litre carton.

Don White

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.