NOYB

Default ( OT ) Where have you gone, Rosy Scenario?

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message hlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.
NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. **** 'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped them
discover?

Gould 0738

**** 'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil..

While Europe was going through the "dark ages" culture was flourishing
throughout Islamic countries.

A few contributions for which the Arabs are
widely acknowledged:

1. Invented a system of numerals we still use today. Far more intellectually
advanced and simpler to use than the clumsy Roman numerals they supplanted.
(Give thanks to the Muslims every time you bill a patient, they invented the
numbers that you use)

2. Developed advanced math. The Arab math system of Al Gebra is taught in
schools today as algebra. Discovered many of the fundamental principles of
geometry.

3. Advanced the concepts of credit and banking.

4. Made significant advances in astronomy, advancing knowledge in the fields of
eclipses and planetary rotation.
Developed a calculation of the circumference of the earth that proved to be
accurate within several thousand feet.

5. An Islamic pysician, Ibn Sina, authored a book called Canon of Medicine.
This was considered the standard textbook for medical students for over 500
years.

6. Developed cavalry techniques that were copied by armies throughout the
world.

7. Developed the first successful treatments for cataracts.

8. Made significant discoveries and advancements in the field of chemistry.

9. Advanced the concept of codified law.

You probably didn't *really* want to know, but since you asked, :-)
Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. **** 'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped them
discover?

Wow...you really are an ignorant ass. There's a long, long list of Arab
contributions to mankind's knowledge.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message ...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. **** 'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped them
discover?

Gould has already told you about significant contributions by Arabs. I
must add, though how ignorant you've proven yourself. They even
invented the numbering and math systems you use today. I was really
surprised by your above comment. I didn't know you were THAT dumb.
I'd like to add one, the Baghdad Battery. It's a simple voltic pile
battery, but, alas, it was made over 2000 years ago!!!
John H

On 21 May 2004 04:33:00 GMT, (Gould 0738) wrote:

[...]

And they elevated terrorism to previously unheard of levels.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!
Harry Krause

John H wrote:

[...]

Really, John? New levels? You obviously have not read any history of the
way the United States dealt with the American Indians during the 18th,
19th, and even 20th Centuries.

De you have any idea of how many native Americans were slaughtered in
our efforts to take away their lands and resettle them?

One way to define terrorism is the making of war on helpless civilians.
We were pretty damned expert at that.

In fact, even though we lost 3000+ souls on 9-11, and others since, the
total is a tiny fraction of the numbers our government killed in the
terrorism it perpetrated on native Americans.

And how about slavery, John? How many hundreds of thousands, millions of
blacks were terrorized by our policies of human bondage.

New level, indeed.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. ****

'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped

them
discover?

Wow...you really are an ignorant ass. There's a long, long list of Arab
contributions to mankind's knowledge.

And you have the memory of an amnesiac. I knew there were 3 or 4 people who
I could count on responding to my post. Kanter, Gould, basshole, and you.
However, I was hoping that *you* would be the one to rise to the bait. Why?
Because I just repeated *your own words* from 4/9/02. Here's what you had
to say back then:

"The reality is that for at least the last 100 years, the so-called Arab
states have contributed absolutely nothing to the furthering of society in
any field of endeavor and the only reason anyone tolerates their anti-social
behavior is because they happen to be sitting on oil. If it weren't for
their oil, no one would pay them the slightest attention.
Their contributions to the fields of medicine, other sciences, the arts,
socialization, you name it and there is nothing there. Oh...I
forgot...they're adept at cowardice, at furthering the methodology of
terrorism and waging war on non-combatants."

The problem with being a liar, is you have to remember the lies or you end
up looking stupid.

Blame a race on the actions of a few...

Sounds just like them... A few Americans were caught abusing prisoners...
Now all of America is bad in their eyes...

One day you will get it John H