NOYB

Default ( OT ) Where have you gone, Rosy Scenario?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...
"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. ****

'em.
What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped

them
discover?

Gould has already told you about significant contributions by Arabs. I
must add, though how ignorant you've proven yourself. They even
invented the numbering and math systems you use today. I was really
surprised by your above comment. I didn't know you were THAT dumb.
I'd like to add one, the Baghdad Battery. It's a simple voltic pile
battery, but, alas, it was made over 2000 years ago!!!

Relax, basshole. My statement already accomplished what it set out to
accomplish in the first place. And that would be...exposing Harry as the
lying hypocrite that he is. Here's what he said in April 2002:

"The reality is that for at least the last 100 years, the so-called Arab
states have contributed absolutely nothing to the furthering of society in
any field of endeavor and the only reason anyone tolerates their anti-social
behavior is because they happen to be sitting on oil. If it weren't for
their oil, no one would pay them the slightest attention.
Their contributions to the fields of medicine, other sciences, the arts,
socialization, you name it and there is nothing there. Oh...I
forgot...they're adept at cowardice, at furthering the methodology of
terrorism and waging war on non-combatants."

You guys are so predictable...but it's still fun playing with you.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

NOYB wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

arthlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

For milk or Gas?

Our gas is .96 per litre.

Is that Bush's fault too?

Yes, it is. He's to blame for ****ing off the Arab nations, et al.

The Arab nations hated us before Bush, and hate us even more now. ****

'em.

What have they contributed to society except for oil...which we helped

them

discover?

Wow...you really are an ignorant ass. There's a long, long list of Arab
contributions to mankind's knowledge.

And you have the memory of an amnesiac. I knew there were 3 or 4 people who
I could count on responding to my post. Kanter, Gould, basshole, and you.
However, I was hoping that *you* would be the one to rise to the bait. Why?
Because I just repeated *your own words* from 4/9/02. Here's what you had
to say back then:

"The reality is that for at least the last 100 years, the so-called Arab
states have contributed absolutely nothing to the furthering of society in
any field of endeavor and the only reason anyone tolerates their anti-social
behavior is because they happen to be sitting on oil. If it weren't for
their oil, no one would pay them the slightest attention.
Their contributions to the fields of medicine, other sciences, the arts,
socialization, you name it and there is nothing there. Oh...I
forgot...they're adept at cowardice, at furthering the methodology of
terrorism and waging war on non-combatants."

The problem with being a liar, is you have to remember the lies or you end
up looking stupid.

Uh, Nobby, most of the accomplishments and contributions of the Arab
peoples to civilization are a tad more than 100 years old. Three's been
very little accomplished in the last 100 years, with some exceptions.

Got it now? MORE than 100 years ago, versus in the last 100 years.

Harry Krause

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

And when, oh dumb one, wase the list of accomplishments of the Arab
people "accomplished," as it were. More than 100 years ago. As I stated.

NOYB

"NOYB" wrote in message

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

Sure, Harry. Of course, I *also* meant in the last 100 years. ;-)

NOYB

NOYB wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
e.com...

"NOYB" wrote in message

arthlink.net...

"Don White" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message

[...]

LOL. Too funny...

Gould 0738

And they elevated terrorism to previously unheard of levels.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

No, far worse levels have been heard of in Europe and in America.

Look up what happened to the Huegonots in France. Over 10,000 slaughtered in
one day. Nearest Arab was 1000 miles away.
NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
And they elevated terrorism to previously unheard of levels.

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!

No, far worse levels have been heard of in Europe and in America.

Look up what happened to the Huegonots in France. Over 10,000 slaughtered

in
one day. Nearest Arab was 1000 miles away.

Like I need another reason to hate the French...

John Smith

Here is another quote from Harry he made on 4/12/02, concerning Iraq:

"You obviously are totally unaware of the history of that part of the
world for the last 150 years. In the last 60 years alone, the Arabs have
done little more than try to kill every Jew in Israel and since 1948, to
destroy the state of Israel itself. And its not just Jews the Moslems
like to kill. They like to kill each other. More than a million Moslems
were killed by other Moslems in the Iraq-Iran war, for example. Moslems
kill each other in great numbers. I don't know why; perhaps to them,
life is cheap."

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...

"NOYB" wrote in message

hlink.net...

****
[...]

Gould 0738

Look up what happened to the Huegonots in France. Over 10,000 slaughtered
in
one day. Nearest Arab was 1000 miles away.

Like I need another reason to hate the French...

Actually, NOYB, you would have approved at the time. The Huegonots were
protestants, (radical liberals), and the French ruling class was catholic, (old
line conservatives).

Catherine de Medici was one of the most powerful women in the history of the
middle ages. Two or three of her sons became King of France in their day. At
different periods in her life she was achnowledged as the actual power behind
the French throne.

de Medici pretended to pursue peace with the protestants. In fact, she offered
the hand of her daughter to one of the Huegonot leaders, Henry of Navarre.
She invited all the huegonots to come to town to celebrate the wedding, and
when they were assembled, (unarmed), she ordered them killed.

Nice gal, that.
John Smith

and this great post Harry the Hawk made on 10/29/01:

"My idea was to warn the Afghani people to evacuate the larger cities and
areas next to infrastructure, blow to smithereens anything useful to the
Taliban, topple the Taliban and go in there with a multi-national
"Marshall-like plan" to rebuild that country. That wouldn't eliminate
terrorism, but it would curtail it a bit, at least the terrorism that
emanates from Afghanistan. "

and Harry the Hawk (who has now become a dove stated on 10/22/01:

I'm certainly glad the $300 billion we spend each year on "national defense"
enables us to push-button bomb backwards nations into what we think is
oblivion. I don't know about you, but it sure makes me feel secure.

The man is so confused, he can't figure out what side of the fence he was to
be on.

NOYB wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...