BlarneyFOR

Default Looking for a small yacht - family of 4

Hi,

I am new to yachting but really would like to take my family out on the
ocean a a couple times per month for overnights, deep sea fishing and
cruises up the east coast. I am wondering what an economical, yet
functional boat would be a good place to start looking?

We don't mind too much cramped living quarters, but could really use 1
master bed and 2 separate bunks for the kids. We've looked at some
seabreeze yachts that are awesome in our newbie eyes, and a few
bayliners that were ok, but all of them were major $200k investments.

Is it possible to get something decent around $100k or less? or should
I keep scrimping and saving? If you have any other tips or advice,
please share!! thanks!!

Shortwave Sportfishing

On 4 Jul 2005 14:04:33 -0700, "BlarneyFOR" wrote:

Hi,

I am new to yachting but really would like to take my family out on the
ocean a a couple times per month for overnights, deep sea fishing and
cruises up the east coast. I am wondering what an economical, yet
functional boat would be a good place to start looking?

We don't mind too much cramped living quarters, but could really use 1
master bed and 2 separate bunks for the kids. We've looked at some
seabreeze yachts that are awesome in our newbie eyes, and a few
bayliners that were ok, but all of them were major $200k investments.

Is it possible to get something decent around $100k or less? or should
I keep scrimping and saving? If you have any other tips or advice,
please share!! thanks!!

Here 'ya go - centered on Connecticut. You can do you own search.

http://tinyurl.com/cwghv

Have fun.