*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

So what is the layup schedule of the SeaRay you did the fluff *review* on
Chuck? You called it a great boat and well constructed, so surely you
can
fill us in with the hull and deck construction layup schedule.

I can describe the layup technique, but not the schedule.

Why not? You rated the boat as great in your fluff review. Surely you
looked into how the hull was constructed and what layup schedule was being
used. Are you now saying you didn't yet still *reviewed* the boat as
exceptionally good, one that "goes fast and makes you look good"?

Newsgroup Reader

I wonder why Gould wants to pretend his "articles and reviews" are not fluff
PR pieces. It is common knowledge in the industry and with most people who
read boating magazines that you will never see an honest review of any boat
in any of the boating magazines that sell ads.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

So what is the layup schedule of the SeaRay you did the fluff *review*
on
Chuck? You called it a great boat and well constructed, so surely you
can
fill us in with the hull and deck construction layup schedule.

I can describe the layup technique, but not the schedule.

Why not? You rated the boat as great in your fluff review. Surely you
looked into how the hull was constructed and what layup schedule was being
used. Are you now saying you didn't yet still *reviewed* the boat as
exceptionally good, one that "goes fast and makes you look good"?

*JimH*

And he had to reply with insults followed by his little spin as he usually
does when backed into a corner. He must be taking lessons from Krause.

Both those guys are predictable and funny to watch while they try to squirm
out of a lie or when backed into a corner.

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
I wonder why Gould wants to pretend his "articles and reviews" are not
fluff PR pieces. It is common knowledge in the industry and with most
people who read boating magazines that you will never see an honest review
of any boat in any of the boating magazines that sell ads.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

So what is the layup schedule of the SeaRay you did the fluff *review*
on
Chuck? You called it a great boat and well constructed, so surely you
can
fill us in with the hull and deck construction layup schedule.

I can describe the layup technique, but not the schedule.

Why not? You rated the boat as great in your fluff review. Surely you
looked into how the hull was constructed and what layup schedule was
being used. Are you now saying you didn't yet still *reviewed* the boat
as exceptionally good, one that "goes fast and makes you look good"?

P. Fritz

"*JimH*" wrote in message
And he had to reply with insults followed by his little spin as he usually
does when backed into a corner. He must be taking lessons from Krause.

Both those guys are predictable and funny to watch while they try to

squirm
out of a lie or when backed into a corner.

But combined, they still don't come close to matching kevin. ;-)

"Newsgroup Reader" wrote in message
I wonder why Gould wants to pretend his "articles and reviews" are not
fluff PR pieces. It is common knowledge in the industry and with most
people who read boating magazines that you will never see an honest

review
of any boat in any of the boating magazines that sell ads.

"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:

So what is the layup schedule of the SeaRay you did the fluff

*review*
on
Chuck? You called it a great boat and well constructed, so surely

you
can
fill us in with the hull and deck construction layup schedule.

I can describe the layup technique, but not the schedule.

Why not? You rated the boat as great in your fluff review. Surely you
looked into how the hull was constructed and what layup schedule was
being used. Are you now saying you didn't yet still *reviewed* the

boat
as exceptionally good, one that "goes fast and makes you look good"?

Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Thank you Don, I knew you would finally see the blinding brilliance of my
capabilities soon enough.

Well...that calls for another 'western beer'!

I can stop drinking beer but, you can't stop being an asshole!

*JimH*

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:

Thank you Don, I knew you would finally see the blinding brilliance of
my capabilities soon enough.

Well...that calls for another 'western beer'!

I can stop drinking beer but, you can't stop being an asshole!

I don't think Don is not old enough to drink....he is still living with his
mother and just recently found enough money to purchase his own $80 electric
snow broom as he was tired of having to shovel him Mom's drive.

The problem is that an electric broom is meant to clear snow off front door
steps in southern Ohio, not 6 foot driveway drifts in snow country.

Poor Donny.

Don White

Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:

Thank you Don, I knew you would finally see the blinding brilliance of my
capabilities soon enough.

Well...that calls for another 'western beer'!

I can stop drinking beer but, you can't stop being an asshole!

Yeah...but then you'd be back on the wine or hard stuff.
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Bert Robbins wrote:

Thank you Don, I knew you would finally see the blinding brilliance of
my capabilities soon enough.

Well...that calls for another 'western beer'!

I can stop drinking beer but, you can't stop being an asshole!

Yeah...but then you'd be back on the wine or hard stuff.

And, you would still be an asshole regardless of what I do or what you do!

Don White

*JimH* wrote:

"I don't think Don is not old enough to drink...."

** is this a 'double negative'? What do you think?

"he is still living with his
mother and just recently found enough money to purchase his own $80 electric
snow broom as he was tired of having to shovel him Mom's drive."

**correction...she lives with me
my Toro 1800 cost $500.00 CDN dollars including HST
I was tired shoveling 'my' driveway

"The problem is that an electric broom is meant to clear snow off front door
steps in southern Ohio, not 6 foot driveway drifts in snow country.

Poor Donny."

** poor JimH

sailing sim; need opinions billy General 5 January 9th 07 04:24 AM
Orion 27 Opinions? Maynard G. Krebbs Cruising 2 September 15th 04 08:14 PM
New Boat - 2 Choices... Opinions? Professional Target General 8 July 19th 04 09:02 PM
Opinions on P&H Orca??? bub Touring 6 July 11th 04 12:52 PM
sailing sim; need opinions billy ASA 2 October 16th 03 05:05 PM