Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Basspro*

Default Aluminum prop lasts in sal****er

My boat is almost five years old and has an aluminum prop on it. I
periodically remove the prop and clean it and lube it and have never
noticed any rust. Everyone told me when I bought the boat that since I
fish only in sal****er I'd have to quickly switch to a stainless steel
prop. Well after 5 years I'd say that they are wrong. Has anyone else
experienced longevity with aluminum props in sal****er or am I just
having a run of good luck?

Force Prop for 50HP outboard Bob La Londe General 2 April 28th 04 02:23 AM
Removing lower unit from 40 hp Johnson outboard - Help? Brian Silver General 9 September 29th 03 06:17 PM
ALUMINUM TRAILERS IN SALTWATER??? Capt. Frank General 0 August 16th 03 05:01 AM
which prop Tony Thomas General 0 July 30th 03 12:35 PM
Prop sizes/performance Steve Lomax General 6 July 23rd 03 11:49 PM