bob

Default What to do in case of a mutiny ???

Forgot to mention
You can get a lot of Big Macs from a single crew member!

Bill

Capt. William Bligh ex HMS Bounty

"d parker" wrote in message

"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message
om...
What can I do in case of a mutiny ? I don't want to spend the rest of
my life on some remote island or be eaten by cannibals on said island

Life in a long boat can be pretty drab. I remember when I was cast adrift
by my crew off the coast of Tahiti. I had no GPS to find my way. It was
very inconvenient indeed.

We decided to sail to an island north of New Holland. We did stop at a few
other islands on the way to collect coconuts, water and the occasional big
mac. However, the locals were only interested in eating us and as we had
no condoms left we chose not to stay to long.

The worst part of the trip was that my visa card had maxxed out and I was
unable to purchase Duty Free.

Capt. William Bligh