Mic

Default Subject: What to do in case of a mutiny ?

Repost of LINK:
http://www.sailing-forum.com/sailing...ny__26627.html

sailing-forum.com
Promoting sailing discussion.

Main
Date: 06 Jun 2005 23:25:09
From: Winnie Oakbob
Subject: What to do in case of a mutiny ???

What can I do in case of a mutiny ? I don't want to spend the rest of
my life on some remote island or be eaten by cannibals on said island

Date: 07 Jun 2005 09:05:35
From: AL Mills

Winnie Oakbob wrote:

What can I do in case of a mutiny ? I don't want to spend the rest of
my life on some remote island or be eaten by cannibals on said island

All she asked you to do is go GROCERY shopping. Half an hour at most.
Geez!

AL

Date: 08 Jun 2005 11:08:08
From: d parker

"Winnie Oakbob" wrote in message
om...
What can I do in case of a mutiny ? I don't want to spend the rest of
my life on some remote island or be eaten by cannibals on said island

Life in a long boat can be pretty drab. I remember when I was cast
adrift by
my crew off the coast of Tahiti. I had no GPS to find my way. It was
very
inconvenient indeed.

We decided to sail to an island north of New Holland. We did stop at a
few
other islands on the way to collect coconuts, water and the occasional
big
mac. However, the locals were only interested in eating us and as we
had no
condoms left we chose not to stay to long.

The worst part of the trip was that my visa card had maxxed out and I
was
unable to purchase Duty Free.

Capt. William Bligh

Frank

You employ the first rule of marriage: Say, "Sorry, dear! It was
entirely my fault."

End of mutiny and return of sexual favors. Life is, once again, good.

Larry W4CSC

"Frank" wrote in
oups.com:

You employ the first rule of marriage: Say, "Sorry, dear! It was
entirely my fault."

End of mutiny and return of sexual favors. Life is, once again, good.

Git 'er Done! - Larry the Cable Guy....(c;
PyroJames

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:27:13 GMT, (Mic) wrote:

Repost of LINK:
http://www.sailing-forum.com/sailing...ny__26627.html

What can I do in case of a mutiny ? I don't want to spend the rest of
my life on some remote island or be eaten by cannibals on said island

Shoot or hang the offenders from the yard arm. Problem solved. A good
whipping may do if the mutineers are under 16.
PyroJames
Would arsonists please try to control themselves for the duration of the emergency.
~^ beancounter ~^

i would sugguest having pleanty of
good rum on board.....