*JimH*

Answer my question please. Specifics would be appreciated.

"ed" wrote in message
Dont know what you have been reading but he has done the least of all
presidents.
"*JimH*" wrote in message
He has.

Now answer my questions.

"ed" wrote in message
Explain why he isnt pushing for more alternative fuels in the united
states.

Ed
"*JimH*" wrote in message
Please provide proof that Bush is responsible for the current oil
prices.

If he owns stock in US Oil, more power to him. Is he not allowed to do
so?

"ed" wrote in message
Bush is reaping in $$ he is a major stock holder in the oil companies,
so he is happy to see the price go up. Why do you think he hasnt put
more interest in alternative fuel ? It would cut down on his profits .

Ed
"*JimH*" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
That's:

Bad for Bush
Bad for the US
Bad for boating. :-(

I agree.

And what exactly did Bush have to do with this?

Dan J.S.

"ed" wrote in message
Explain why he isnt pushing for more alternative fuels in the united
states. If he has our interest, one would think he wouldnt want our United
States be controled by foreign oil.

Ed

Bush is a proponent of Ethanol, which is home grown from corn. I think he is
pushing for alternatives. Oil is up because Chinese factories are running
generators powered by diesel to run them, since the power grid in China
sucks. You can thank those shopping trips to walmart for the oil prices
being up.

Currently Chinese demand is running oil and steel prices out of control.

Tim

Why do you think he hasnt put more interest
in alternative fuel ? It would cut down on his profits .

Ed

===

Ed, when has any president put interest in alternative fuel?

Oil is up because Chinese factories are running
generators powered by diesel to run them, since the power grid in China

sucks. You can thank those shopping trips to walmart for the oil prices

being up.

Currently Chinese demand is running oil and steel prices out of
control.

China now buys 40% of the world oil market. Not counting scrap and raw
materials to be turned into goods to come back to us in export sales.

as far as natural recourses go, China is holding the bag, andis
squeezing everybody else's.

Gordon

"ed" wrote in message
Bush is reaping in $$ he is a major stock holder in the oil companies, so

he
is happy to see the price go up. Why do you think he hasnt put more

interest
in alternative fuel ? It would cut down on his profits .

Ed,
Remember 1973 and what happened with oil and gas prices? Has any Prez, dem
or rep, done anything since then to cure the problem?
Know why?
Because without an outlet to sell oil, about $90 billion, give or take,
arabs would have nothing. Think terrorism is bad now?
In all reality, a whole lot of nations would be bankrupt and the whole
world would soon be up the old creek without a paddle (boating related
reply).
Gordon

Jeff Rigby

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Dan J.S. wrote:
"ed" wrote in message

Explain why he isnt pushing for more alternative fuels in the united
states. If he has our interest, one would think he wouldnt want our
United States be controled by foreign oil.

Ed

Bush is a proponent of Ethanol, which is home grown from corn. I think he
is pushing for alternatives. Oil is up because Chinese factories are
running generators powered by diesel to run them, since the power grid in
China sucks. You can thank those shopping trips to walmart for the oil
prices being up.

Currently Chinese demand is running oil and steel prices out of control.

Bush has done absolutely nothing to try to ease petrol prices. He doesn't
even engage in jawboning the multinationals that control oil refining and
distribution. That's because his family is neck-deep in the petrol
business, and the higher prices go, the more his family makes.

He's pushing more nuclear power plants. It's criminal that we have so few
nuclear power plants.

Harry, what oil stocks does Bush own. I must not have used the right key
words as I can't find any.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

ed

Actually Jimmy Carter did, he was the one that started the interest in
alternative fuel. Seems like the Republicans who is for the Oil companies
doesnt want to. Just my opinion of course ;o)

Ed
"Tim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why do you think he hasnt put more interest
in alternative fuel ? It would cut down on his profits .

Ed

===

Ed, when has any president put interest in alternative fuel?

Oil is up because Chinese factories are running
generators powered by diesel to run them, since the power grid in China

sucks. You can thank those shopping trips to walmart for the oil prices

being up.

Currently Chinese demand is running oil and steel prices out of
control.

China now buys 40% of the world oil market. Not counting scrap and raw
materials to be turned into goods to come back to us in export sales.

as far as natural recourses go, China is holding the bag, andis
squeezing everybody else's.

ed

Why do you think the united states hasnt built any new or additional
refineries in the last 30 years ? The reason we are short on gas, is the
fact that we do not have the ability to produce fuel.