Jim Bailey

Default PING: Harry Krause

Harry, a while back you paid me a nice compliment on my boat and thought you
might want to know it's for sale. I'm sure you're not looking but I know you
used to come down here to FL pretty often. If you still have friends here
and they might be interested, let them know.

You can get me at jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com - that's my 'crap'
address - you can email me there and get my real one and a phone number if
you know of anyone. I've got a little text write-up that describes it pretty
well too, if you want it.

Thanks

Jim Bailey
http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbaileygroup/hat.html

bb

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:49:16 GMT, "Jim Bailey"
wrote:

Harry, a while back you paid me a nice compliment on my boat and thought you
might want to know it's for sale. I'm sure you're not looking but I know you
used to come down here to FL pretty often. If you still have friends here
and they might be interested, let them know.

You can get me at jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com - that's my 'crap'
address - you can email me there and get my real one and a phone number if
you know of anyone. I've got a little text write-up that describes it pretty
well too, if you want it.

Thanks

Jim Bailey
http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbaileygroup/hat.html

Dang, I remember that boat, sweet!!! Where is Florida is she?

Good luck.

bb
Jim Bailey

Thanks bb. It's on the St Johns river in Sanford, FL. Those pics were
taken in Boca Raton where we picked it up. It needs to go back over on the
coast and go fishing - that's more it's natural habitat I think

jim bailey

wrote:

[...]

Don White

HarryKrause wrote:
Jim Bailey wrote:

Harry, a while back you paid me a nice compliment on my boat and
thought you
might want to know it's for sale. I'm sure you're not looking but I
know you
used to come down here to FL pretty often. If you still have friends
here
and they might be interested, let them know.

You can get me at jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com - that's my
'crap'
address - you can email me there and get my real one and a phone
number if
you know of anyone. I've got a little text write-up that describes it
pretty
well too, if you want it.

Thanks

Jim Bailey
http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbaileygroup/hat.html

Thanks, Jim. I saved this message and if I think of anyone, I'll get
them in touch. It's a lovely, lovely boat.

That's a neat style cruiser. Reminds me of 'Gilligan's Island' and the
skipper's boat.