bb

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:49:16 GMT, "Jim Bailey"
wrote:

Harry, a while back you paid me a nice compliment on my boat and thought you
might want to know it's for sale. I'm sure you're not looking but I know you
used to come down here to FL pretty often. If you still have friends here
and they might be interested, let them know.

You can get me at jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com - that's my 'crap'
address - you can email me there and get my real one and a phone number if
you know of anyone. I've got a little text write-up that describes it pretty
well too, if you want it.

Thanks

Jim Bailey
http://home.cfl.rr.com/jbaileygroup/hat.html

Dang, I remember that boat, sweet!!! Where is Florida is she?

Good luck.

bb