Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:16:16 -0400, "SoFarrell"

.. .
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:15:46 GMT, Gene Kearns
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:39:04 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

Later,

Tom
SoFarrell

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:16:16 -0400, "SoFarrell"

. ..

wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

Later,

Tom

I'm in the back of the back country but I drive up to New Orleans to get to
work when I'm on. NO is the perfect place for a dissipated oldfart like
me...it's falling apart and so am I!

*JimH*

news:1118844152.f79072416e8d554a7b80f7099b4ffa55@t eranews...

wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

Later,

Tom

I'm in the back of the back country but I drive up to New Orleans to get
to work when I'm on. NO is the perfect place for a dissipated oldfart
like me...it's falling apart and so am I!

The older I get the better I used to be. ;-)

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:05:54 -0400, "*JimH*" wrote:

"SoFarrell" wrote in message
news:1118844152.f79072416e8d554a7b80f7099b4ffa55@ teranews...

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:16:16 -0400, "SoFarrell"

m...

wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

I'm in the back of the back country but I drive up to New Orleans to get
to work when I'm on. NO is the perfect place for a dissipated oldfart
like me...it's falling apart and so am I!

The older I get the better I used to be. ;-)

Damn straight...

Shortwave Sportfishing

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:02:32 -0400, "SoFarrell"

.. .

wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

I'm in the back of the back country but I drive up to New Orleans to get to
work when I'm on. NO is the perfect place for a dissipated oldfart like
me...it's falling apart and so am I!

A lot of memories about LA. I used to catch big bull redfish right
off the lakefront near the NO USCG station - specs, you name it. After
coming in from offshore, I used to head out to the airport near the
Industrial Canal and watch the tow boats, barges and occasional
shrimper head down stream.

Of course this was in the days when JAX brewery was still operating
and not a shopping mall.

Is Dixie Beer still being brewed in NO? That was some god awful beer,
but for some reason on a hot day, fresh shrimp and crawdads being
boiled with Zataran's, it just seemed ever so perfect. Or out fishing
below the rigs for red snapper.

See what you did - I'm getting all nostalgic. :)

SoFarrell

wrote:

Sorry - gots me one of them Nomex fire suits.

Not sufficient. Please refer to the following link for god's truth:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I'll see your one set of weirdos and raise you another.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/

That's nothing. We have usenet discussion groups down here in the swamps
that are conducted without benefit of the internet.
Think about it or better don't.

I lived in New Orleans for a few years spending a lot of time in the
back country and oddly, I believe you. :)

Later,

Tom

I'm in the back of the back country but I drive up to New Orleans to get
to work when I'm on. NO is the perfect place for a dissipated oldfart
like me...it's falling apart and so am I!

The older I get the better I used to be. ;-)

How much better did you used to be? I used to be lots better!

SoFarrell

wrote:

[...]

I believe Dixies is still around because I remember seeing a couple of
different kinds of it at a joint I used to frequent in New Orleans and that
wasn't so long ago, couple years at most.

Im not much of a beer drinker so I can't say for sure though.

More stolen humor .. Eisboch General 3 December 9th 04 12:40 AM
An OT bit of humor. JohnH General 52 November 21st 04 09:25 PM
Speaking of stability Peter Unold Touring 5 June 24th 04 01:19 PM
Speaking of trailer brakes... JDavis1277 General 21 January 7th 04 01:45 AM